Rap slash Hip Hop (2 Viewers)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I dont speak Polski. But foreign hip-hop has always bothered me. They seem to imitate, but they dont seem to make it their own. But the link you gave me is bookmarked. I listened to the first track. Cheesy intro but the production quality is very good. I couldnt understand the words.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Layce Erayce said:
    I dont speak Polski. But foreign hip-hop has always bothered me. They seem to imitate, but they dont seem to make it their own. But the link you gave me is bookmarked. I listened to the first track. Cheesy intro but the production quality is very good. I couldnt understand the words.
    To tell you the truth I find it very strange not to hear it in English but I was surprised at how much I liked the music in it, beats most rap songs over the head with a stick.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Martin said:
    To tell you the truth I find it very strange not to hear it in English but I was surprised at how much I liked the music in it, beats most rap songs over the head with a stick.
    Which one do you reckon was the best on that list?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Josh, have you heard of the Grey Album? It's the Black Album by Jay Z mixed with the Beatles album, The White Album. It's really good.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    97% of American rap is utter shite. A bunch of "I'm going to pretend I'm still in the hood" wannabe's who play tough and sing about how their teeth are covered in gold, how many "bitches" they have and how their cars look. Who the fvck cares!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop! Right now I am into the Juelz Santana album. Its quite good. But if you want to listen to good Rap and you are new in this buisness, get the old 2pac things, Dr. Dre 2001 (for me, the best Rap Lp ever) and I also recomend forgein Hip-Hop specially French Rap. I don't understand one thing, but I really like the beats and the flow of the language!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Zé Tahir said:
    97% of American rap is utter shite. A bunch of "I'm going to pretend I'm still in the hood" wannabe's who play tough and sing about how their teeth are covered in gold, how many "bitches" they have and how their cars look. Who the fvck cares!!
    Well, than you listen to the wrong stuff! Listen to "The Game - The Documentary". An album full of true stories and great lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)