RAP & HIP HOP thread (1 Viewer)

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i belive that tupac and biggie were the best ever rapers.i love snoop ofcourse he had great days too.old rapers were good ,but todays one are getting more too pop and crap.50,eminem,ja rule i don't like them all they are some mm girlish.u agree?

Jul 19, 2003
    Why does rap have to be about suffering in the hood and being a thugh and a gangster. You've got people like Cash Money making the best "party" music you can find IMO. Nonetheless, I do like the former type as well.......the ones I currently like are 50 cent, DMX and Eminem (one of the best lyricists ever).

About 2Pac, his actions were so contracdicting to what he was speaking of. He had a good heart but got sucked in the flow and ended up just being another rapper.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    i don't like eminem maybe his music ok.but he personaly makes me sick.DMX is great & the best at the moment

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    The only one rapper I like is Eminem - of course not him sa person, cause what he says and does sometimes, makes me think, that he is mentally sick. But there are few good songs from his sickness ;)

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    The only one rapper I like is Eminem - of course not him sa person, cause what he says and does sometimes, makes me think, that he is mentally sick. But there are few good songs from his sickness ;)
    he raps about his wife and mom,and will start soon on his girl too:dontcare:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT

With all rights some people were offended when I wrote "All niggers are idiots". I like hip-hop myself and I just didn't like what Cleverpetey wrote. Most of the people who write and listen to rap are black and his comment was more or less pointed to that group.
    As some of you might have noticed I have a problem with using smilies, I'll try to be better in the future.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT

With all rights some people were offended when I wrote "All niggers are idiots". I like hip-hop myself and I just didn't like what Cleverpetey wrote. Most of the people who write and listen to rap are black and his comment was more or less pointed to that group.
    As some of you might have noticed I have a problem with using smilies, I'll try to be better in the future.
    Using smilies doesnt hurt Zambro and can save you from many troubles ;)

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT

can u pm me and tell me what happened and what he said.i guess there was a misunderstanding between us.maybe he deleted what he wrote i just saw your post

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ok, dont ban me..im just saying wat im saying

i believe that pretty much all the rappers nowadays are just a bunch of moneyseeker illiterate wankstas..most of them, NOT ALL, are just an average bastard who looks like he was banned/thrown out from the ugly tree cause he's too ugly for that. Pussies..

but there are some, some..just a minority few who arent pussies, who arent a bunch of idiots looking for fame cause he can talk fast/motormouths..just look at this fella, Jermane Dupry...oh lord :wallbang:

paece

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    i don't like eminem maybe his music ok.but he personaly makes me sick.DMX is great & the best at the moment
    Have you heard Dmx's new album Grand Champ? I didn't really like it except 3 tracks.

My fave rapper is Nas, followed by BIG, Jay Z and Tupac. What albums have you lot got by them?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    am starting this again.here we can talk about the rapers we like or not.
    i hope this time it will not be closed again for one stupid person.
    so who's your favourite ones people :)
    :LOL::howler:

Jul 19, 2003
    lol :LOL:

I forgot to mention Jay-Z........really classy style :thumb:

And about rappers being money-seekers........so are other singers. They do enjoy what they do, but the main reason is for making a pretty dam.n good living. ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    My Top 10 are (in order):

Eminem (contraversial topics and lyrics :thumb: )
    2Pac
    Dr.Dre
    Snoop
    Busta Rhymes
    50 Cent
    DMX
    Jay-Z
    BIG
    Ludacris (The Dirty South :howler: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)