Rant (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Look, Ian, I can see and understand your point, even if you probably think I'm one of the gazillion silly girlies on this Earth, who are watching Juve just to see Buffon's butt or whatever else. Sorry, but butts aren't quite my domain.

So please make some time and read this : you can talk seriously about football with me for example, or Vitoria, or many other girls, who I'm sure that know as much football as possible, and are able not only to comment how long Tacchinardi's hair became over night.

As for me, I love Nederland since the day I was born. Cruyff is my legend, Neeskens is my religion and Gullit is my sin. So anytime when you'd like to talk about this wonderful team, give me a hint about where to find you. You're anyway added on my yahoo MSN :)
Hi Iulia,

i agree with u here, absolutely every word. :)

On the whole, i agree with keep the forum within topic and that certain :rolleys: ranting abt players looks and what ever other similar stuff should be dealt with. But the way some of u r going @ it....... :rolleyes:

Also, some of u seam to be gathering all the gurls into 1 grp. Y? I mean what's up with the gurls only thread? That's utter rubbish IMHO. I tell u u'll be loosing alot of great opinions her if u do that (not reffering to myself of cos :rolleyes: ) n besides, that discrimination. I'm sure that there there will be some that r here just cos of players looks (Update: this happens world wide, nothing special to just this forum :rolleyes:) and there r others who r here for football too.

For myself, i like firstly the game and secondly the players. I'm not technically sound in football s u guys r cos...... how can u be if u can't play it ?

So i haven't got tons to say and @ times maybe some of my comments may seam a bit silly ( thanks to all of u who hv decided to just ignore me when i do this instaed of :fero: ing me) . What cha going to do? Ask me to leave? Why not just let me learn from u? This is after all what i hope to do my registering here in the 1st place. I mean this is a great forum, lots of great info, updates, pics and all that :cool:

I have only been here for slightly longer than a month, so 1/2 the time i dun know what u r referring to but i try my best. All i can say is : change is the only constant in this world.

R u not up to it?? can't keep up?? Or just can't find a way to handel it??

Also, this thing abt nonsense threads and thread coruption. The way i see it, 3 types of people r guilty.

1. The thread starter (if it's a :rolleyes: thread)

2. The posters responsible for corupting the thread

3. The mods for allowing this to happen in the 1st place and then not do anything (like PMing the responsible parties for eg) abt it.

.....so Tom......<shrugs shoulders>

i'm not saying like.... u r the mod..... u do it... u r god here. I'm saying that the least u could do here is to try not to add fuel to tha fire if u too hv a part in it.

Abt those complaining abt the fan threads and Buffononline etc...... quit yr whining cos we're gone by tha 12th anyway.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Btw Ian,

was i pissed of enough for u? Or should i say i :heart: u n give ya a :kiss: just to top it off :flirt: ...... hell.... i dun even say this abt players...... :eek:

u know i've read the post's u made....the Juve 1's ..... n i liked reading them :) ........ but not this 1.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Hahah to add something....the only ones that have license to do stupid therads are Kaliman and DJ!!

Because they are stupid! :p and they make me laugh :LOL:

Jajaja come on kaliman! say something! :D
I don't think we have a license. It's just that me and DJ talk about football/Juve as well as stupid things, so it's accepted when we make a stupid/silly/crazy/useless thread.

But why are we talking about my/our threads. Isn't this lynch-mob after the Buffon nuts and silly girls??? The ones who make endless threads about Gigi's arse or Nedved's silly haircut? The ones who always go off topic in serious threads, the ones who make my head hurt after creating 10.000 post with the words - "he's so cute" ????

I think Ian is tired of those girls, but if my silly threads/posts are a problem as well - I could stop and be a boring freak. :) Not that I really want to...

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Well, Sunny, please hold your horses, because nobody blamed you or any girl in a specific way. Maybe there were boys who messed some threads up too, I can't pronounce myself in this case, it's too controversial. I don't want to hurt nobody, I was just trying to search for a solution.

I think that all that we have to do is to keep ourselves in the rules of the forums : not too much spamming, not too much off-topic and stuff, and no messing of player skills with player looks. :)

Vitoria's main idea was good : to create that chat section, you know what i'm talking about. So maybe we should ask her opinion too :confused:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

I don't think we have a license. It's just that me and DJ talk about football/Juve as well as stupid things, so it's accepted when we make a stupid/silly/crazy/useless thread.

But why are we talking about my/our threads. Isn't this lynch-mob after the Buffon nuts and silly girls??? The ones who make endless threads about Gigi's arse or Nedved's silly haircut? The ones who always go off topic in serious threads, the ones who make my head hurt after creating 10.000 post with the words - "he's so cute" ????

I think Ian is tired of those girls, but if my silly threads/posts are a problem as well - I could stop and be a boring freak. :) Not that I really want to...
Anders honey :wallbang:

Are you crazy or what ? I don't think you have to stop, because you and Deej and Arturo and many others are making our staying here way more enjoyable. But I agree in the matter of girly talk, because I am a girl too and I used to talk like that some time ago, without knowing how to react. When I saw that here are people ready to listen to my opinions about football, I managed to get rid of the butts fandom and get to serious stuff :)

So please, nobody told something about you in a specific way :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Also, some of u seam to be gathering all the gurls into 1 grp. Y? I mean what's up with the gurls only thread? That's utter rubbish IMHO. I tell u u'll be loosing alot of great opinions her if u do that (not reffering to myself of cos :rolleyes: ) n besides, that discrimination. I'm sure that there there will be some that r here just cos of players looks (Update: this happens world wide, nothing special to just this forum :rolleyes:) and there r others who r here for football too.

For myself, i like firstly the game and secondly the players. I'm not technically sound in football s u guys r cos...... how can u be if u can't play it ?

So i haven't got tons to say and @ times maybe some of my comments may seam a bit silly ( thanks to all of u who hv decided to just ignore me when i do this instaed of :fero: ing me) . What cha going to do? Ask me to leave? Why not just let me learn from u? This is after all what i hope to do my registering here in the 1st place. I mean this is a great forum, lots of great info, updates, pics and all that :cool:

I have only been here for slightly longer than a month, so 1/2 the time i dun know what u r referring to but i try my best. All i can say is : change is the only constant in this world.

R u not up to it?? can't keep up?? Or just can't find a way to handel it??

Abt those complaining abt the fan threads and Buffononline etc...... quit yr whining cos we're gone by tha 12th anyway.
I hope you didn't take any of the posts personally or as an attack to the girls on this forum, because your presence is greatly appreciated, and if there were no girls, we'd lost an important part of our discussions and i'm sure there'd be plenty of complaints from the guys about the lack of diversity. Maybe this whole thread should be in the controversial thread... I hope nobody's been offended. Maybe those who are against the fan culture should just steer clear of those topics. I guess the only thing that people are asking is that football discussions (tactical, technical) not be taken off-track by a discussion that could take place in another more suitable thread.

In other words, I guess we should just think a little more about where we place our posts...

Stay cool sunshine, it's great having u here~

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

So please, nobody told something about you in a specific way :)
Just so we're clear about that ;)
I wouldn't want anyone getting pissed whenever I do something something silly.

EDIT: Like writing the word 'something' twice or more... something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something... stop it! OK... something ZIP IT!!! .............................

something :p

:fero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I was kidding kali***** ;)

Because f that you and DJ can do it. Because you contribute with the forum more than with the stupidities that we say!, and thats the point. There there is people that dont contribute even a little.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I was kidding kali***** ;)

Because f that you and DJ can do it. Because you contribute with the forum more than with the stupidities that we say!, and thats the point. There there is people that dont contribute even a little.
I know, but I just wanted to know if anyone has a problem with our posts. If someone does, they should say it - like Ian is telling the girls.

:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont think so... because yopu `posts are once in a while.

And the thing about we are discussing is a daily matter.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Hey all,

I do realise the state in which our forums are in these days, and I agree with Ian that most of the time the posts can be rather annoying to read. I have to admit I do make some unneccesary posts at times that does not contribute much to football discussions. But I honestly do not like the way how you pin-pointed the girls to being the cause of this 'disease'. If that is the way they are going to show their affection towards Juve, so be it. We cannot totally get rid of them or forced them into getting into a discussion if it's not their way. I don't think it's right. The best we can do is to avoid these threads, imo.

Or perhaps we could/should have certain rules and guidelines in place here, one of which, for example, not allowing 'star posting'. Maybe something like: "Rule #1: Please do not post when you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, but simply want to increase your number of posts. Do not post twice in a row; if you have something to add, edit your last post to add your new comments. Please do not "bump" a thread up on the board, or simply post to say, "Good morning," "Goodnight," "I sent you a PM," etc., without adding anything new to the discussion..."

Just a suggestion :)

-S-

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
but sometimes you have nothing to contribute to the discussion but it will be more fun to read the thread.. like a lot of Erik's posts. because it's not related to the topic but it makes the thread more funny.

anyway the problem is not that we get a lot cheering and so on... because it's a juve fan forum and even I like to say Forza Juve sometimes and things like that. the problem is that some users are making a lot of off topic posts in football forums, and it doesn't look so serious.

oh well, the solution is just bringing back all the soccer experts like denco, dpforever etc. and make them discuss with all their knowledge about football and Juve, in serious threads.
and I considering myslef as a soccer expert too :stuckup:

but the forum also needs the enthusiasm of a lot of juve fans!

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    Look, Ian, I can see and understand your point, even if you probably think I'm one of the gazillion silly girlies on this Earth, who are watching Juve just to see Buffon's butt or whatever else. Sorry, but butts aren't quite my domain.

So please make some time and read this : you can talk seriously about football with me for example, or Vitoria, or many other girls, who I'm sure that know as much football as possible, and are able not only to comment how long Tacchinardi's hair became over night.

As for me, I love Nederland since the day I was born. Cruyff is my legend, Neeskens is my religion and Gullit is my sin. So anytime when you'd like to talk about this wonderful team, give me a hint about where to find you. You're anyway added on my yahoo MSN :)
    That's just it though, I haven't got anything against girls, you and vitoria are great posters. Unfortunately, it seems that there is a population on the forum that refuses to have anything to do with good discussion.

As for where to find me, I'm usually here and I'm on MSN a lot...but feel free to PM me or e-mail me or whatever. I never tire of talking about team oranje.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #57
    You're the mod, you fix it.

Kidding. Well, a certain solution would be to create separate threads for each of those categories ( I have to admit that e.g. myself I'm ruining sometimes threads with my wanker attitude, but usually it's just for a friendly mock. ) It's long time since I haven't posted something like "Whoa, Neddy's hair rocks". For this we do have The Hangout after all, and it's a great place :)

And you see, usually those 2 categories aren't posting in the same threads. Have you seen some of the "lovers" posting into the International soccer e.g., because I did not. The reason is that they aren't interested and they are posting just where they do like. And Ian should know that they are certain places where he can discuss what he wants, and certain places for other kind of discussions.

Woof. Have I made any sense ?
    Okay, Blood I see what you are saying, but there is a crossover. And even if we seperated the fawners from the posters, there would still be an issue, I think. The whole forum has gone soft! No one wants to argue, no one wants to have a serious discussion. No one ever gets pissed off about anything. Maybe, it's just me, but that's why I stayed here, for the exitement. I probably wouldn't be here now if Paul and Mac hadn't pissed me off so much. But now, I try to have a discussion with someone, and if they don't like what I'm saying, they go away. What is that? The issue you are stuck on is only one of many that I wish to air.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Why do they merit their own forum when all they do is gossip. There are britney spears boards out there for that very purpose
    Tom, you are an inspiration! There is absolutely no need for the ridiculous volume of pure crap that is spilled onto this forum. The "happy-birthday I love you threads" and crap like that. There are a million chat rooms on the net, and there is even a space on your profile to put your Instant Messenger names, so that you can talk to all your Juventuz friends about anything you like without bothering the rest of us. How hard is that!?!?!?

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    Okay, yes, I think that a lot of people are becoming tired of the antics of the fan girls, but that was not really why I started this thread, though it certainly does pertain.

To put things back on track, I really want people to get pissed off. Maybe I'm not making myself clear: I want people angry, hot, rageful, ready to kill somebody. That's the type of passion that used to exist here. I want people to take things seriously. When I say that Beckham is a jack-ass, a huge moron and a terrible footballer, not to mention he is ugly, I want somebody to say, "Hell, no", "Screw you, you don't know shit, and here's why!" You see, that's where great discussions are made, where legendary dialogue starts. People are too nice now, and it's killing me.

That nicey nice atmosphere has put off some of our best posters IMO. Spartacus for instance, he returned once, only to find that no one cared when he said Del Piero was super-average. No one cares when I say that Buffon was the worst buy in the history of football. No one cares when I say that Camoranesi is fit to clean Zamrotta's boots. Why doesn't anyone care?

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Tom, you are an inspiration! There is absolutely no need for the ridiculous volume of pure crap that is spilled onto this forum. The "happy-birthday I love you threads" and crap like that. There are a million chat rooms on the net, and there is even a space on your profile to put your Instant Messenger names, so that you can talk to all your Juventuz friends about anything you like without bothering the rest of us. How hard is that!?!?!?
    because they are stupid, because they feel offended if you tell them somethig that opposites them. you want people to get pissed. well, i piss of people soetimes. maybe that is not a football discussion, i get off-topic often myself. but the fact is that if you say anything that is not very nice it comes back like "how can you say this, everyone is so nice in here and then you come and ruin everything you prick" e.g. i hate lilliana, but if i say that she pisses me off bunch of guys come with their defending and "how can you say this to a girl". hell yeah, i can say even more. i don't consider ones who don't know the difference between uefa cup and uefa super cup footie fans and therefore juve fans. shit, i started supporting juve because of del piero but i was 15 then, i got over it, del piero pisses me off. juve piss me of when they suck and i can say it. damn, sell all the good looking ones and buy ambrosini and zola. i'll still be juve fan whereas most of "fans" would leave. so **** them all, forza juve and i'm saying this without a fear that my post will be moderated and if that happens and don't care. i want all of them to banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)