Rankings and stats !! (1 Viewer)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
And how can it be possible, that Casillas is just the 26th??????:confused: Those lists are nonsense!:fero:
:LOL:

.... I think they're true, but you have to support Casillas more ;)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
But this is statistic lists, how many times they played in matches.

But I cant see some points there :confused:
yes that's true.... Maybe Annie is right :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Are you kidding me, Mohamed ?! Who is that Notario anyway and how come is Toldo on 12 ?! :wallbang:
Notario is a very good keeper. not the third in the world of course but very good keeper. perhaps it's because he plays for Sevilla, the club with the best defense in Spain last season (or the second best after Celta)

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Are you kidding me, Mohamed ?! Who is that Notario anyway and how come is Toldo on 12 ?! :wallbang:
    honestly I don't know what it is based on :confused:
    but all you have to do is to read it and laugh :D

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Rules

To adequately compare soccer players, we have recently developed our original algorithme that takes into account several factors, such as achievements of individual players in each game, achievements of their teams and strength of teams against which they play.

All teams from the strongest league of each national championship are ranked according to the results of last championship and all calculations are based on TEAM POSITIONS in the ranking. Currently, we compare players of the four strongest European soccer leagues according to the UEFA soccer associations’ ranking, i.e. those of the Spanish Primera Division, Italian Serie A, English Premier League and German Bundesliga. Importantly, only players who played at least 75% of all games are included in the ranking.

To compare players between the leagues, we correct player rankings calculated for each league using the UEFA soccer associations’ coefficients. In the future, we are going to calculate player statistics for all major European soccer leagues.

To compare teams, average number of points earned per one player of a particular team (i.e., sum of all points earned by all players divided by the number of players) is calculated for each team. To compare teams between the leagues, we correct team rankings calculated for each league using the UEFA soccer associations’ coefficients as described above for the player rankings.

UEFA soccer associations’ coefficients.: http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/14041.pdf

this doesn't make sense, does it ??:D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

Notario is a very good keeper. not the third in the world of course but very good keeper. perhaps it's because he plays for Sevilla, the club with the best defense in Spain last season (or the second best after Celta)
    Thanks for the explanation, Oded, but still those rankings are crap ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)