OP

Tomer

May 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    sport 5 '
    ye i dont like him either'
    Prandelli or Del Neri better'

Jul 12, 2002
    I would be very happy to have Raneiri. Everything he does as a coach impresses me. Furthermore, he's good with integrating new players and we'll need that. Ranieri is actually my first choice for new coach.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
    Ranieri sucks ass! His cheap football bores me to death. He doesn't have an offensive football mind and it surpises me that Ian likes him, since he likes offensive football.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Wow!!! Ranieri is a great coach!! have u seen how cool chelsea play???

Plus he is just about the best in the world under pressure..

Aug 26, 2003
    i also think that ranieri is a very good coach! He has brought chelsea to the quarter final and maybe into semi! And it is not easy to build a team when in summer arrive a lot of new players but he formed a team and made it good in my opinion!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    Ranieri sucks ass! His cheap football bores me to death. He doesn't have an offensive football mind and it surpises me that Ian likes him, since he likes offensive football.
    The guy (Ranieri) is Italian, give him a break!

I don't think Chelsea will let him go anyways...

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Hell No !

Ranieri isn't good enough to take over at Juve. He isn't even the best manager in the Premiership.

He is the kind of manager who is used to finishing 3rd or 4th in the league and being satisfied with that. He is NOT Juve material.

And last but not the least, hes Romanista.

So buzz of Claudio.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Right Ice, he is not the right kind of coach for Juve. And, he is a Romanista! Prandelli would be a far better coach than Ranieri IMO.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    i dont like this man,he just bougt all players in the world and still 2nd in the epl + has a chance of 90% tht monaco will qualify instead of them,they (chelsea) will not win any trophy with all these players.

i want Deschamps,a real coach.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I prefer having Prandelli.. he's a good tactician and he can bring some fresh blood from parma (highly recommended) and he's an ex-Juve player as well..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I also prefer Prandelli.
    Ranieri wouldn't be good. We arleady have a lot of players fighting for one position, Ranieri is very insecure and will field a different formation every week. True that Chelsea have come far in the CL this year, but with his player material he should have done way better. Insteaf of the team improving though, his rotation system has made most players only worse.
    The one player that playes all the time is Lampard, and he has made a very big LEAP in skill/class forward.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    I do like offensive football, but I believe in balance. Ranieri doesn't so much have a "style", but rather he works with the players available to maximize their potential to work as a group. His overall tendency to favour the defensive is something I don't agree with, but it's something that is important to success in Italy. All of the other potential managers are defensive too, so it's really a moot point. I like Ranieri for other things. I greatly admire his team building ability, the way he deals with the press, and his professionalism. He has many qualities that make him a good manager: he's calm, has a sense of humour, is a great communicator, and he focuses on his job despite the myriad distractions of professional football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)