Ranieri, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think and hope so, but I'm keeping my fingers cross. Even though he's not really a bad acquisition, never in my wildest nightmares did I think we would sign Zebina, so only God knows what Moggi'll do next.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really hope Monaco wins the CL and Deschamps comes to Juve

As much as I wanna see Didier coaching us, it'd be so sad to see him go out on a low. What a victory it would be for him to win the Champions League, then come back to the club with which he won so much :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Oh and btw AB, I love the sig :thumb: That Mastercard add is class :cool:
Thanks man.

It would be awesome if Monaco won it. If Deschamps can turn a team like Monaco into one of the best in the world, I wonder what he could do with a great team like Juventus?

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
nah. he has been brainwashed by Real
Yeah, I was being sarcastic... :D

He is the most crappy manager I've ever seen... I would never want to go to any other team... I would hope that comes back to Real, but seems impossible... :D

Saluton, Monma

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Ranieri is a good coach, but i dont think he suites Juve. But the funny thing is that it could be Deschamps, Prandelli, Mancini or Ranieri, we cant trust the media 100%. And Moggi is a smart and surprising man.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
If you think that Moggi can give us a surprise, then announcment of Capello will be the greatest surprise. Capello and Moggi are good friends, so everything is possible :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)