Ranieri, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
Anyone would like to see Ranieri coaching Juventus?

I think he did a terrific job in Chelsea and the mgmt is really being harsh on him. I don't understand what the man has to do to be appreciated. I mean he gets a whole bunch of talented players and in the first season, brilliantly forms a rotation system that seems to have worked. He makes it into the semi-final of the Champions League and books a 2nd place finish in the EPL weeks before conclusion. They expected a lot and they got it, while many people thought......pouring money in the team like that won't work by itself. So Ranieri does a brilliant job and makes everything work. It's strange that they expect him to win everything the first season he's working with a new group of players?!! I wonder if it's Abramovich's idea to get rid of him.

Anyway......I don't think he'll find any trouble coaching an even bigger club. He should go somewhere where his efforts and results are appreciated. I was just wondering if anyone liked him, even though, Juventus isn't thinkinb about him at all, as far as I know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
oh this is just getting stupid now, how many managers are we gonna talk about and not just any one's but really cr*p one's too.

maybe we should go for the Halifax FC manager, im sure he'll be interested in the Juve job.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
oh this is just getting stupid now, how many managers are we gonna talk about and not just any one's but really cr*p one's too.

maybe we should go for the Halifax FC manager, im sure he'll be interested in the Juve job.
:rofl: What about Torquay's manager, they even got promoted this year!!

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
You have only mentioned how good he has become since he has been given unlimited amounts of money before he wasn't nothing special. Do juve have loads and loads of money to spend on players NO. I have to admit he would have a fairly good squad to start with which he didn't at chelsea. So I think he could be good but don't expect too much

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Yes, but we already have the players and adding to them.

Surely you can compare the group of players at Juventus, plus possibly Emerson, maybe Rothen, another striker and a couple of defenders to those currently at Chelsea.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
    Maybe but would you really want him to change the starting line up like the wind? The team would be too unpredictable

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    Ranieri is too nice. Thats why i admire the guy and refuse to hate chelsea this season.. if anything i think Abramovic is the reward of his good work all these years..

but the problem with nice managers is.. they are not winners.. and i want only winners to manage my team...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    Ranieri is too nice. Thats why i admire the guy and refuse to hate chelsea this season.. if anything i think Abramovic is the reward of his good work all these years..

but the problem with nice managers is.. they are not winners.. and i want only winners to manage my team...
    you get the point.....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)