Random Crappy Story (1 Viewer)

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
today i went to this restarunt or however u spell it and the place is near this ten pin bowling place and there must've been this worldwide tournament near where i live and all of a sudden, loadsa foreign teams eg spain,sweden,poland,finland came over to where we were eating and then italian team came over and i was wearing my juventus top and they came and looked at my top and kept puttin his thumbs up and came over and talked to me in italian and i had no clue so just nodded along. my little story :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
today i went to this restarunt or however u spell it and the place is near this ten pin bowling place and there must've been this worldwide tournament near where i live and all of a sudden, loadsa foreign teams eg spain,sweden,poland,finland came over to where we were eating and then italian team came over and i was wearing my juventus top and they came and looked at my top and kept puttin his thumbs up and came over and talked to me in italian and i had no clue so just nodded along. my little story :D
Mikey, that's cool!

That worldwide tournament was in which sport?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, if they were football players Mikey would have identified them easily...

Teams are now actively preparing for the Euro... they probably won't have time to go bowling and stuff :D

OP
Mikey-DelPiero

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    lol.soz to mislead u.it was some official bowling team otherwise id be o happy to see italy fc. but one guy did look like dp really! with the long hair. i wudnve asked them wat was goin on but they didnt speak english so i didnt no lol.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
    lol.soz to mislead u.it was some official bowling team otherwise id be o happy to see italy fc.
    What's Italy FC? :D

Aug 1, 2003
    Nice. The only time a football related person who saw me in a juve jersey was luiz felipe scolari :D i was hoping ronaldo would look in my way because at that time they lost the scudetto to juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)