Ramadan Kareem!! (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Cool Reb, appreciated.

I hope people doesn't ruin the thread and mock the people on the pictures though.
I hope so too... It is nice to learn about different traditions around the world.

Where are you finding these amateur pics? :D
:D It depends on the news agency that publishes them. Some of them are amateur, but you will note that some are professional. I like the simple pics more, by the way...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This is new to me...

From Indonesia, about 200 children washed their mother's feets as a symbolic way to show their love one day ahead of the month of Ramadan where people seek forgiveness and cleanse their mind and soul.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:D

They are having some rest in the mosque.
Cool Reb, appreciated.

I hope people doesn't ruin the thread and mock the people on the pictures though.
I saw Klin's comments and thought, "There's someone who has never been to a mosque before." ;)

Actually, it's one of the things I love about Juventuz/Juventus: I get to experience an international community of people with whole different lives and perspectives that I wouldn't normally get insight into. (Just as Reb points out.) So please, keep it up despite the occasional joke. :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Why are they crying?

Isn't stuff like this called bi'dah?
I think so. Unfortunately we have many traditions that got into religion in some countries.

I saw Klin's comments and thought, "There's someone who has never been to a mosque before." ;)

Actually, it's one of the things I love about Juventuz/Juventus: I get to experience an international community of people with whole different lives and perspectives that I wouldn't normally get insight into. (Just as Reb points out.) So please, keep it up despite the occasional joke. :tup:
:tup:

I love the atmosphere in this forum. Some people may joke about such things but I don't think they say that for harming anybody. We are here to learn about each other.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Cairo, Egypt.
A new date type is called Tahrir Square Date :D. That is the name of the square where the main gathering for the revolution took place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)