Rafinha (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't understand why we'd have to give up De Ceglie to complete the deal. We can sell Grygera and Molinaro instead, unless DC can bring a ridiculous sum of money.
I guess it's another Zanetti v Poulsen situation.

We need to sell one, but it won't necessarily be the one we would ideally get rid of.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i cannot understand why these news come so late in the night...like the player agents and the 2 clubs can't meet at 12 in the afternoon (gmt)

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
If we get Rafinha and Grosso then there are really no excuses. We have to win. And I dont give a damn who we sell from the fullbacks that we have currently, they all suck.

Can't agree. With the Sneijder signing Inter will be ahead us again. The difference between our and Inter's squad definitely decreased to last season, but there's still a bit of edge.
Nevertheless i hope we get at least one of them, both almoust would be perfect.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Can't agree. With the Sneijder signing Inter will be ahead us again. The difference between our and Inter's squad definitely decreased to last season, but there's still a bit of edge.
Nevertheless i hope we get at least one of them, both almoust would be perfect.
i thought sneijder refused inter twice..and what's the connection between that and my pointing out that camo is better than tiago there?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Okay if we somehow manage to sign both Grosso and Rafinha then offload Molinaro and Grygera I will take back all of the bad things I said about Secco. I am worried about De Ceglie leaving tho, this is our number one chance to get rid of Molinaro and Grygera so we'd better take it.
Me too:agree:
If they sell DeCeglie, then that is what they have to do. Would it suck? Possibly, but from the way that management is trying to constitute this squad, they are looking to win NOW.

If they get both Grosso and Rafinha, dare I say that not only has Juve had the best transfer market in Italy, but quite possibly all of Europe, considering the amount of money spent?
It will suck, esp if we keep Grygera and Moli. We have enough RBs and would have no young LB (esp since he have given away Criscito)

Our board has sacrificed too much for momentary gain, but we never actually had the chance to win smth. This year we have stacked up a lot of talent and for the first time, it will make perfect sense to try that tactic, it will even bring more sense to Canna's choice!

I dont know if this is going to be the best transfer market, cost-wise, but it will be the best we have seen since calciopoli.
And the wisest re-constructive work i have seen in Juve in the past decade!

Fullbacks have been our bane, if we fix this priority issue, the all the other transfers will be far more effective and valuable!!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
yeah cron but as andy said ...it will take some time with 4,5,6 new players in the basic formation to win something...it may take a year :(

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't understand why we'd have to give up De Ceglie to complete the deal. We can sell Grygera and Molinaro instead, unless DC can bring a ridiculous sum of money.
Yes lets sell another youth product & let him flourish in a rival team,so he can perform.Then his value skyrockets & we have to pay through our arses to get him back.

They need to sell tweedle dee & tweedle dum & there's enough time to make it happen.Why should we risk losing De Ceglie without the slight chance of getting him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)