Rafinha (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dotn get it, why could almost every juve supporter see that we would be weak in teh full back positions, but juve management somehow saw things differently?

Zebina is and has been injury prone for seasons now..why was this season goign to be any different?

Grygera has played a hand full of decent games, and maybe one very good game at left back last season...again, was he going to turn into a superstar over the pre-season?

We need an upgrade at right back..simple as that. Camo is injury prone as well...so the right side is looking to be a serious problem for the club.

Is Rafinha the right player to get? Who knows...he isnt cheap considering how much we have spent already..and who do we get rid of to free up a non EU spot?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
For 10 mill, i don't think Rafinha is the best option, it's risky investment
I hope we can find FB like Lichsteiner or even Maicon, Evra that doesn't cost a lot but turn into a quality FB.. I think Rod Fanni is good RB

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Yesterday in the stands of the 'Olimpico in Turin was also Marcos Malaquias, agent of the exterior of Schalke 04, Rafinha (23). tra le parti si starebbe sempre The prosecutor in Brazil, accompanied by Giacomo Petralito, , or one who has encouraged the passage of Diego at Juventus, has not wanted to expose too much on the outcome of a possible deal, but, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, distance between the parties would increasingly being decreased.
source:Gazzetta dello sport.
Chances to bring him in Turin stays meduim-high.:)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yesterday in the stands of the 'Olimpico in Turin was also Marcos Malaquias, agent of the exterior of Schalke 04, Rafinha (23). tra le parti si starebbe sempre The prosecutor in Brazil, accompanied by Giacomo Petralito, , or one who has encouraged the passage of Diego at Juventus, has not wanted to expose too much on the outcome of a possible deal, but, as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport, distance between the parties would increasingly being decreased.
source:Gazzetta dello sport.
Chances to bring him in Turin stays meduim-high.:)
:shocked:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I'll start anybody at right back that not name greygera. Even a chiwawa will do a better job than that idiot. He didn't do one good cross yesterday, and cannavaro had to save his on many situations due to his bad positioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)