Rafinha (1 Viewer)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Several news sources, besides goal.com of course are reporting that we're after him. Bayern want him now too, i doubt our interest is that strong though, thoughts?

IMHO, better than what we have now and once he regains his form he'll be one of the better RB's in the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    well we need some for attack from the back, and we all know molinaro and grygera/zebina arent good at that

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I am confused, can someone please inform me how he could possibly be Pavel's heir? And in what country they call a RB a quarterback?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He's basically a wing playing defender.
    He is brazilian, what did you expect? Brazilian defenders prolly drew the short straw as kids, and have been forced to play defenders since just because someone has to.

I havent seen him this season, last I saw him was 3 months ago in some game with Schalke, only extensively seen him in the Olympics last. He is VERY good offensively, class, but yeah bit sketchy defensively. Not sure how consistent he is, because I havent been hearing good things about him this season, unlike previous seasons.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I'd say if we are to stick with a 4-4-2, then an attacking RB would make sense to cover for the average Marchionni and Sali

I am not counting on Camo to play more than 15 games for us next season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He's wonderful at running forward. It's the holding on to the ball and the defending thing that needs work.
    Well yeah a lot of people like Lucio because "he's good going forward" as a CB, but I'd rather have a CB who's good staying back. It's like saying Del Piero is great going backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)