Raffaelle Palladino (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I actually think this time, Palladino might have a chance as DP's successor, he's at a pretty good age, DP has what 2-3 years at most?

I've seen him a few times and I'm quite pleased..he's also humble. I couldn't think of a better DP successor at the momment. But ofcourse we need to see some more of his game before making anymore , u know..

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Jeeks said:
ask djleli
... late but still.. Yes palladino is still ours he is just being loaned out to chievo to mature a bit and eventually will play at juve moggi said that but he could also be used to get mancini from roma. In the begining of the season he impressed me a lot resembles somewhat an ibrahimovic del piero player in the middle altough he scored in the first game of the season he had many other chances to score which he didnt score somewhat like ibrahimovic alone with the keeper and shoots in the keeper.. then unfortunatly he got injured and he was out for around a month and a half and he has played the last two matches ...in the first one he came as a sub in the 70th minute and did nothing and the last game he had 2 clear chances on goals and didnt make them happen... i expect him to score in the next seria a fixture

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Bad news for Livorno. Donadoni resigned after Spinelli (the president) accused him on tv to be the reason why Livorno was doing not so good in the last month or so.

Now, I hope Spinelli did this not to pay prices to the players for having reached the uefa, because, if not, I'd say he does drugs (with that name it wouldn't be so surprising, after all).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
isha00 said:
Bad news for Livorno. Donadoni resigned after Spinelli (the president) accused him on tv to be the reason why Livorno was doing not so good in the last month or so.

Now, I hope Spinelli did this not to pay prices to the players for having reached the uefa, because, if not, I'd say he does drugs (with that name it wouldn't be so surprising, after all).
Idiot!!

Donadoni is one of the coolest coaches in Serie A, let alone Europe, IMO.

Livorno is going to get the short end of a lot of vBookie events from me from here on out. :(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Palladino wants Juve return Friday 3 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno forward Raffaele Palladino says he would have no problem with being recalled to Juventus at the end of the season.

The Under-21 international, who scored in the 1-0 win over Portugal on Tuesday, is currently on loan in Tuscany and is widely considered as the nation’s most promising striker.

Now it seems as if Juve boss Fabio Capello has asked club officials to bring him home for the 2006-07 campaign.

Although that will inevitably lead to some time on the bench, Palladino is eager for the chance to make an impression.

“You don’t need to ask me whether I want to return to Juventus,” the Bianconeri youth team product stated.

“I dream about it every night. I would obviously like to play regular football, rather than sit in the stands, but it will be up to the club to decide.”

Palladino, who outlined his ability on loan at Salernitana in Serie B last season, was handed to Livorno as a ‘present’ for their help in the Adrian Mutu capture.

source: channel4.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Espectro said:
Leave him and Volpato where they are at least for one more season... at our bench they will not get any better
I agree. They would have just a little chance to play. Let`s keep them where they are. It is important that they play and get more experienced. It does not make sense to get them back if they don`t play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)