Radu Dragusin (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

Cant even make himself understood in basic level, and calls others stupid or retarded. He litterally questionned you 2nd time about that detail, and your muddy reply did little to nothing to clarify it (nor had the word Europe in it), that it doesnt include Juve in that context. How hard is it to just said you meant Chelsea and PSG are big clubs in general lol.

Maybe the 3rd time will be a the tie breaker for you. Good luck. Or just blurt out another synonym for stupid or retard, proper zingers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol, ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? :rofl: dude played 20 minutes in a game that was already over, its super encouraging that he is getting a chance. And that was a GENUINE question and curiousity of seeing a next up player, until proven otherwise, they are all just another name playing in Serie C, why I asked. Glad he is getting the chance, and hopefully wont be one off thing.

But fuck me, reading your posts last few months, have to ask. HOW are you this much of koolaid fanboy over so little? :lol: Such a rookie youth academy fangirl. Like you discovered the concept of youth players and Juve just now, so quick with the hyperbole (remember how Fagioli is already ahead of Ramsey in pecking order talk). I dont blame you for losing yourself in the sauce of youthful hyping lol. I been there long enough, I been obbsessing over them since the Rigoni, Chiumento, Gasbarroni days, used to stream primavera/azzurrini games religiously lol. And why I been a huge fan of Maresca, Giovinco, Marchisio, and want Kean to succeed with us etc.

But it essentially means so little for Juve because we really dont see them as much of a focus. Hope its changing and not lip service. But hey, tap yourself on the shoulder for a 20 minute appearance. Despite your groupie bs, lets hope he really makes it. And genuinely isnt another Giandonato, Fausto Rossi, Caligara, Mattiello etc with and endless list of youngsters who debuted but never to be seen again.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol, ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT THAT? :rofl: dude played 20 minutes in a game that was already over, its super encouraging that he is getting a chance. And that was a GENUINE question and curiousity of seeing a next up player, until proven otherwise, they are all just another name playing in Serie C, why I asked. Glad he is getting the chance, and hopefully wont be one off thing.

But fuck me, reading your posts last few months, have to ask. HOW are you this much of koolaid fanboy over so little? :lol: Such a rookie youth academy fangirl. Like you discovered the concept of youth players and Juve just now, so quick with the hyperbole (remember how Fagioli is already ahead of Ramsey in pecking order talk). I dont blame you for losing yourself in the sauce of youthful hyping lol. I been there long enough, I been obbsessing over them since the Rigoni, Chiumento, Gasbarroni days, used to stream primavera/azzurrini games religiously lol. And why I been a huge fan of Maresca, Giovinco, Marchisio, and want Kean to succeed with us etc.

But it essentially means so little for Juve because we really dont see them as much of a focus. Hope its changing and not lip service. But hey, tap yourself on the shoulder for a 20 minute appearance. Despite your groupie bs, lets hope he really makes it. And genuinely isnt another Giandonato, Fausto Rossi, Caligara, Mattiello etc with and endless list of youngsters who debuted but never to be seen again.
hey I admire you doubling down on your stupidity. Just more ammo for me to use later. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Agresti is saying Juve wants to extend him for five years. 600k salary.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

He’s not worth a minute of your time believe me.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
frabotta gets 100k, pinso ~300k. in his last season, kean got 500k iirc. bentancur started at around 1m, and padoin probably never reached 1m.

600k is not bad for his age and status at all
Yeah, if anything we need those players, especially now. Not really saying we need more of them but squad fillers should be exactly that. Why pay 3m to Rugani who is shit anyway? I can totally live with Dragusin at 600k. He'll make mistakes for sure but so would Rugani.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He got that Ronaldo work ethic? Good for him. Our injury issues at the back have give him some PT so lets hope he convinces Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)