Radu Dragusin (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
According to Gazzetta, after Drago's debut with Juventus, the team will look to extend his contract. His current contact with the club expires in June 2021. They could be an announcement by the end of this month.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
According to Gazzetta, after Drago's debut with Juventus, the team will look to extend his contract. His current contact with the club expires in June 2021. They could be an announcement by the end of this month.
they’ve been discussing it for awhile. His agent said there should be no problems. He’s already rejected bigger clubs like Chelsea and PSG.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The project feels like it’s finally worth paying attention to. Especially after seeing a manager unafraid to dip into the pool. I’ve been dying for a manager to give some young players a shot. It felt like it happened everywhere else but here. For example, I remember how annoyed I was when Coman would sit on the bench in favor of journeymen like Pepe.
Totally agreed. If Pirlo was managing us, Conan would have stayed and played tons of games, wining ECL with CR7: instead our racist board let him go and kick us out of ECL the following year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)