Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no reason???

AHAHAH

your friends have been very stupid, like you

here is the reason

do not get me started;)
I read the article, it says that some random American fellow got attacked because the Roma fans thought he was English. I'm not insulting you, I just thought that was funny.

Please, you couldn't start yourself.

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
I read the article, it says that some random American fellow got attacked because the Roma fans thought he was English. I'm not insulting you, I just thought that was funny.

Please, you couldn't start yourself.
I'm sorry to insult you, I had no intention, but if i'm provoked i have insults for all

I say again because I know exactly what happened and I did not need to read the newspapers, that inglesotti came to Rome were not very smart but stupid.

Who gets drunk and causes he must to pay, it is useless to complain

Do not get drunk and not provoked, we will not attack

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 22:43 ----------

Italy is a backwards country.
Syria is a country? :D

Assad forever

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm sorry to insult you, I had no intention, but if i'm provoked i have insults for all

I say again because I know exactly what happened and I did not need to read the newspapers, that inglesotti came to Rome were not very smart but stupid.

Sure, that's understandable. So are you 100% Juventus fan or do you like other teams too?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 22:43 ----------

Syria is a country? :D

Assad forever
Lol i am not Syrian.

But you supporting Assad is more proof of Italy being a backward country, and with your country's colonial and barbaric past, it really all fits in.

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
Lol i am not Syrian.

But you supporting Assad is more proof of Italy being a backward country, and with your country's colonial and barbaric past, it really all fits in.
I'm not barbaric, but if you insult my country I become racist, ignorant, and all that you want.

avoid insulting me and I avoid saying stupid things

continue, and I will continue to defend myself and my country

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not barbaric, but if you insult my country I become racist, ignorant, and all that you want.

avoid insulting me and I avoid saying stupid things

continue, and I will continue to defend myself and my country
I didn't say you were barbaric, i don't even know you. I said your country has a barbaric past. At least other colonial powers left something of use to their colonies, the French left their judicial system and taught their language to their colonies, the English left a very good administrative system in their colonies, the Italians did nothing but kill, rape and plunder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)