Rab isn’t horny because iceman melted and now my penisdeck is sad (4 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Indians are cheap, I bet it was a cheap cake. I can feed you the best cake available with serving on my deck ;)
There was no cake. This ain't a Christian wedding, yo!
Imagine if Klin, Rab, Byrone and Asif's girlfriends/wives ever stumbled upon this place by mistake. Seeing their boyfriend/husband's sick, gay, perverted posts. I wonder how they'll react :D
I know that his wife is aware of the forum and fully supports it. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    First time in my life a girl defeats me :cry:

I'll try to move on with my life. I know Klin, Byrone, Dru, Andy and many others will be beside me whenever I need them emotionally to get over this phase.
    I'll make it all better

lets go camping

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Imagine if Klin, Rab, Byrone and Asif's girlfriends/wives ever stumbled upon this place by mistake. Seeing their boyfriend/husband's sick, gay, perverted posts. I wonder how they'll react :D
    My girlfriend will surely have no problem as I act the same with my friends in real life.

That didn't sound right at all. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I always clear my history & delete cookies plus girls i've dated didn't give a damn about sport, so no prob there.:D
    Smart :D

There was no cake. This ain't a Christian wedding, yo!

I know that his wife is aware of the forum and fully supports it. :)
    Being aware of the forum is one thing, being aware of posts about Toulalans, sausages and panucci's is a completely different matter :D

My girlfriend will surely have no problem as I act the same with my friends in real life.

That didn't sound right at all. :D
    :shifty:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Just yesterday I shocked her with something new.

As we left the movies me/her my friend and his gf, I spanked my friend who was walking infront of me, I spanked him really hard on his butt :D, and my gf she was like wtf, then I fingered him on his butt again :lol: (of course he was wearing jeans) and his gf was like OMG :lol::lol:. It was the 2nd time he dates her.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

As we left the movies me/her my friend and his gf, I spanked my friend who was walking infront of me, I spanked him really hard on his butt :D, and my gf she was like wtf, then I fingered him on his butt again :lol: (of course he was wearing jeans) and his gf was like OMG :lol::lol:. It was the 2nd time he dates her.
    What a lie.:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I can imagine the look on their faces :lol:

You can't walk naked in malls dude:D
    :lol: See Byrone, he's not denying that he fingers his friend naked, he's just denying that he did it in the mall :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

If I didn't knew any better, I'd post a video of me last weekend. But it's just too much for you to handle.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Thanks a ton guys. Been visiting the place when I get the time to stay on top of the transfer news as much as I can, but couldn't really post much. Just got a few hours today to check on my place which will turn into a married couples home in a few days.
    I'm back to Bangalore and it feels great to be back home. Another family function later tonight, but I hope to be back on Juventuz as much as I can in a few days time. Missed you guys. Thanks again for the wishes :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)