R.I.P (9 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I think the whole world cares about this, and who the hell is this guy? this guy was a father figure for a country that all he wanted and did good things to that country.that fought for democracy and freedom of the same country,and to live in peace.because of him Muslims and christians gathered together,respected each other,which is something seemed imposible to happen in the rest of the world.
So Pay some respect to "this guy"
I agree, this guy is a jerk, but take what he says at face value, he has no clue what he is talking about. He sort of reminds me of a dumber, younger me. :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I agree, this guy is a jerk, but take what he says at face value, he has no clue what he is talking about. He sort of reminds me of a dumber, younger me. :D
who do you mean by this guy? this guy ? or this guy's this guy ?

:p

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I don't understand why would people OTHER than hizb-allah participate in such a demonstration
    This is what i wanted to point.

70% of them are teenagers they barley know something about Politics, the rest of them are Syrians.

I just feel ashame of these Hizb-Allah, they apologized to Syria from what the Lebanese people said about them. WHY SHOULD WE APOLOGIZE???

He bashed President Bush and President Shirak??? is he nuts or what??

Shirak came to Lebanon just to be on our side and help us to get back on the track and help us to get our Freedom, shame on these bastards whom went outside to Protest.

Nassrallah said Syria Re-biuld Lebanon?? WHERE IS HARIRI you Moron piece of sh!t???? Hariri is the one who REBUILD something Called Lebanon.

He is against 1559???? yeah, i just understand, he's scared to see Syria out, because this will cost them the Weapons, but he doesn't know we want something called " Liberty and Freedom ". he doesn't know what these 2 words mean...

Anyhow am sick of all these FANATICS RETARD people, some of you might be wondering if am Muslim...Yes i am....But i have Lebanon Before God, I love My Country before everything in this World, Unlike these Fanatics Eslam we got down there...

Anyhow thanks Snoop for the Great Pictures, i love these Lebanese Flags..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Spot on Rab, but what happened yesterday was like the last breaths of a dying person, they realized they are losing and they realized they were going to be with no weapons soon...they did this just to point their presence and actually no one cares about it.

Enough fanatism, enough stupididty...he said he will sink the US fleet if it comes to fight him, MY ARSE!!!! he's just blabbering and trying to show that he is there as everyone knows he is not there and his days are gone.

Aug 1, 2003
    Bah, in the first place, Islam itself means 'peace' so if any of us had the decency to follow the religion truly and solely based on the quran and sunnah, most likely none of these things would happen.

curious though, by saying shirak did you mean chirac?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Yes he meant Chirac, the PM of France. He did not say anything about Islam but he attacked the fanatic muslim group we have in the country that is calling for the place to be occupied

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #149
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Spot on Rab, but what happened yesterday was like the last breaths of a dying person, they realized they are losing and they realized they were going to be with no weapons soon...they did this just to point their presence and actually no one cares about it.

Enough fanatism, enough stupididty...he said he will sink the US fleet if it comes to fight him, MY ARSE!!!! he's just blabbering and trying to show that he is there as everyone knows he is not there and his days are gone.
    Agree with everything you said...

Yesterday they showed how Retard they could be, Giving a warning to the United States of America, Anyhow as you just stated, they can see their future, and they are screwed because Syria will be leaving our country....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

This is what i wanted to point.

70% of them are teenagers they barley know something about Politics, the rest of them are Syrians.

I just feel ashame of these Hizb-Allah, they apologized to Syria from what the Lebanese people said about them. WHY SHOULD WE APOLOGIZE???

He bashed President Bush and President Shirak??? is he nuts or what??

Shirak came to Lebanon just to be on our side and help us to get back on the track and help us to get our Freedom, shame on these bastards whom went outside to Protest.

Nassrallah said Syria Re-biuld Lebanon?? WHERE IS HARIRI you Moron piece of sh!t???? Hariri is the one who REBUILD something Called Lebanon.

He is against 1559???? yeah, i just understand, he's scared to see Syria out, because this will cost them the Weapons, but he doesn't know we want something called " Liberty and Freedom ". he doesn't know what these 2 words mean...

Anyhow am sick of all these FANATICS RETARD people, some of you might be wondering if am Muslim...Yes i am....But i have Lebanon Before God, I love My Country before everything in this World, Unlike these Fanatics Eslam we got down there...

Anyhow thanks Snoop for the Great Pictures, i love these Lebanese Flags..
    My pleasure ;)

I am glad you liked it :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    Did you guys notice that on strike day (tuesday), when the Lebanese anthem was playing, nobody were singing it,cause they don't know the words.. how come? hmmm
    makes me think of...you know
    btw we are expecting a very huge one next monday,now it's time for Lebanese to move their asses to prove what majority of Lebanon think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)