R.I.P (6 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
you think they will take "mukhabarat" back with them?I doubt.
and those who protested calling like "bil roh bil dam naftik ya basshar" wasn't that silly, after all those years suffered from syrian governmen :undecide:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Metrostar ] ++
who the hell is this guy that we here dont care about
First of all, by "we" I think you mean yourself, because obviously, from the number of posts, there are those who "care."

Secondly, nobody's forcing you to post here. If you can't handle having this thread on the forums, you take it up with the mods. Good luck.

Finally, if that above is a serious question, then try googling "Al-Hariri." You should at least have an idea about this man and the country where many Americans died in the early 80's.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

First of all, by "we" I think you mean yourself, because obviously, from the number of posts, there are those who "care."

Secondly, nobody's dorcing you to post here. If you can't handle having this thread on the forums, you take it up with the mods. Good luck.

Finally, if that above is a serious question, then try googling "Al-Hariri." You should at least have an idea about this man and the country were many Americans died in the early 80's.
Go easy on him Maj, he obviously has no idea what he is talking about, just look at his other posts. He is the kind of guy that gives Americans a bad name.

But he is a dumbass to post that here.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Metrostar ] ++
who the hell is this guy that we here dont care about
I think the whole world cares about this, and who the hell is this guy? this guy was a father figure for a country that all he wanted and did good things to that country.that fought for democracy and freedom of the same country,and to live in peace.because of him Muslims and christians gathered together,respected each other,which is something seemed imposible to happen in the rest of the world.
So Pay some respect to "this guy"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)