R.I.P (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rafik Al Hariri was the Victim today........

Former Lebanese Prime Minister, Rafik Al Hariri one of the greatest Politician, Truely Lebanese, Always asked for Freedom and Lebanese Liberty Died!!!!!

Rafik passed away and took our hearts with him...:down:

On his way back home with his Security and the 3 Security Cars following him, an explosion Car was almost 6meters away from them, Blasted Beirut and turned it into Fire....At-least 9 People were Killed and hundereds of injured....The Former Prime Minister is one of the most Loved Man in Lebanon.....

He died because he asked the Syrians to get out of Lebanon because we deserve to be Free, (Just like any-other Country), He Died because he wanted Syria out of Lebanon, He died because he had a party called " Lebanese Freedom "

Syria have been in Lebanon since 1969 untill now, Refusing taking it's Army out of Lebanon, They Entered Lebanon without taking Permission from no one, they took advantage of us, because we had Civil War during that time, and they said that they'll enter IN-ORDER to calm things down....

Till now we only saw ( Stealing, Raping kids and women, Killing ( one of the Victims was my Uncle back in 1983 ), Stealing Water and Electricity....etc

Anyhow The White House and France are asking for Investigation with what happen....Jack Shirak will be in Beirut in few days As Hariri is one of his Bestfriends...

This wasn't the 1st time things like this happen, Actually it's the 3rd time in 7months, But this time they did a Huge Mistake, Killing our Greates Man....

Rest In Peace....And we Promise you to get "The Free Lebanon" you've asked for the Lebanese Liberty you've always wanted.......

May God Bless your Soul......

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As much as I am disgusted and filled with sorrow and regret, I would only wish that the aftermath would be what he was working for.

Too bad to see his work and struggle go like this.

Such a great man that did everything he can for the sake of a better country and a 'free' country does not deserve such a thing.

Thank you for the thread Rab

May he rest in peace and for a free Lebanon

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
I was very close to the explosion site, its horrible, i saw that man half burned running out of his car.........its very terrible......

thank god i didnt get injured..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Who is Rafik? never heard of him. But too bad that he died :sad:
rest in peace!
Azzurri7 described him in the best way, he was a former prime minister in Lebanon

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    As much as I am disgusted and filled with sorrow and regret, I would only wish that the aftermath would be what he was working for.

Too bad to see his work and struggle go like this.

Such a great man that did everything he can for the sake of a better country and a 'free' country does not deserve such a thing.

Thank you for the thread Rab

May he rest in peace and for a free Lebanon
    Thank you Jeeks, you know it really hurts, he is the only one that doesn't deserve this, he turned Lebanon into Heaven....:down:

Tape was just shown on " Al Jazeera " Groups of Syrian Called " Al Nasr And Jehad " .....they Admit it.....

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    I was very close to the explosion site, its horrible, i saw that man half burned running out of his car.........its very terrible......

thank god i didnt get injured..
    It's good to see you here....Hamdella 3al Saleme....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Thank you Jeeks, you know it really hurts, he is the only one that doesn't deserve this, he turned Lebanon into Heaven....:down:

Tape was just shown on " Al Jazeera " Groups of Syrian Called " Al Nasr And Jehad " .....they Admit it.....
    Are you sure they admited that??:confused:
    Btw i don't think this happened by a group, I'm sure The syrian government is behind this..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Who else snoop?

Just when they realized they were to be kicked out, look what did they do? And where?????

I have no words that describe my feelings

Actually the complete name of the group is called "Al Nasr And Jehad fi Bilad Al Sham"

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I have no words that describe my feelings
    I know how you feel:frown: , eventough am not a Lebanese,i felt terible when I heard the news.All I heard about him were good things,I just don't understand why the hell they chose him??

Who else snoop?

Just when they realized they were to be kicked out, look what did they do? And where?????
    I wouldn't be surprised.I know what kinds of Animals they are.man I spent my whole life In Syria disgusting by the way they rule, I wish if US invaded Syria instead of Iraq,to clean the shits out there..:(

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Yes Snoop, There's a group behind this and i also think that the Syrian Government played a big roll.....

Sooner or Later they are gonna take their forces and get back to Syria, because as Jack Shirak just said today " Lebanon is the only non-dictatorial country in the Arab World , and they deserve their Freedom".........

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    He was barkuss....He turned Beirut into Heaven, he spend Billions just to make this people happy, he re-constructed Lebanon after the Civil war and the Leb-Syr war back in 1969-1990, so since 1990 up till now he was giving everything to this country to rebuild it....but the most important thing is that he have always wanted Lebanon In Peace and Liberty.....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    He was barkuss....He turned Beirut into Heaven, he spend Billions just to make this people happy, he re-constructed Lebanon after the Civil war and the Leb-Syr war back in 1969-1990, so since 1990 up till now he was giving everything to this country to rebuild it....but the most important thing is that he have always wanted Lebanon In Peace and Liberty.....
    I'm not sure about the last sentence.you know he had good relations with Syria but lately he joined the"group" that rejected the syrian force in Lebanon, but before he wasn't against I suppose.Then I remember there were says few years ago that he was stealing money.I don't want to sound bad after him :angel: I'm just telling the truth..
    But he always done good for lebanon and Lebanese people.building lebanon like you mentioned.helped the poor,the students etc.. I guess he was a good and Important man for mid-east.at least didn't deserve to die this way:frown:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I'm not sure about the last sentence.you know he had good relations with Syria but lately he joined the"group" that rejected the syrian force in Lebanon, but before he wasn't against I suppose.Then I remember there were says few years ago that he was stealing money.I don't want to sound bad after him :angel: I'm just telling the truth..
    But he always done good for lebanon and Lebanese people.building lebanon like you mentioned.helped the poor,the students etc.. I guess he was a good and Important man for mid-east.at least didn't deserve to die this way:frown:
    Yes he joined a group, that rejected the syrian forces in Lebanon, Before Syria had alot of Power In lebanon, he didn't had the courage to Say anything about them....He knew he would die if he would say something....But year after year Syrians were falling down and he spit it out , Hariri said what he wanted to say Long time, But sadly they Killed him...

Now for Stealing Money....I wouldn't Mind Hariri Stealing Money from the Goverment As long as we can see a great Lebanese Future....Unlike the other Politician they Steal for their Pocket, While Hariri Stole to do Something For this Small Country....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)