R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (5 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
That Lil' Wayne . . . I mean, really . . . a Squigi falling for hours? I consulted with Seven, who confirmed that a Squigi will fall at a rate of 12 ft. per second, just like a human head. So, factoring in the height of the towers, wind speed velocity, and force of the exploding infidel transporter, the squigis would have touched down in less than 38 seconds.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
50 Cent said...

"And when we done our meeting, these damn heads be bleedin'."

Just another shot at Todd and Timmy. These fuckers just can't let it go.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sometimes I think "what if it hadn't been Todd and Timmy washing the windows that day? What if, instead, it was Andy and Fabiana? Would the heads have flown in the same direction? Would Fabiana's head, though severed, still be bitching at Andy's severed head in mid-flight, telling him how much she hated them when they were still alive?"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sometimes I think "what if it hadn't been Todd and Timmy washing the windows that day? What if, instead, it was Andy and Fabiana? Would the heads have flown in the same direction? Would Fabiana's head, though severed, still be bitching at Andy's severed head in mid-flight, telling him how much she hated them when they were still alive?"
:lol:

How far did T&T's heads fly in the first place? :shifty:
About five miles, right over the Verrazano Bridge.

Onlookers from the bridge saw the second tower get hit and then witnessed the two heads fly over them into Jersey.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The Verrazano actually connects Brooklyn to Staten Island. Therefore, if the heads truly reached New Jersey then there had to have been a third airplane. I have submitted my findings to the Rehnquist Commission and feel that I was about to get a favorable response to this "Third Plane" theory when the Chief Justice mysteriously passed away the day before going public.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The government must have cloaked the third plane in their new cloaking stealth technology.

Either that, or the government must have taken Todd and Timmy, cut their heads off, copied them, and launched them in several directions from the Towers in a massive PsyOp.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #874
    :lol:
    The Verrazano actually connects Brooklyn to Staten Island. Therefore, if the heads truly reached New Jersey then there had to have been a third airplane. I have submitted my findings to the Rehnquist Commission and feel that I was about to get a favorable response to this "Third Plane" theory when the Chief Justice mysteriously passed away the day before going public.
    This shit is really mind blowing...

What a conspiracy.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Now this fucked up "Christian Militia" group in Michigan are saying that their plan was to kill one police officer for each head that flew across the Verrazano, in anticipation of the end of days.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    When the fucked up City of New York decided to mount the heads on posts at the 9-11 Memorial, they failed to consider the gods they were about to anger. No telling how much evil was released in those few days preceeding the head of the two severed, rotting skulls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)