R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (16 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
There I was, basking in the glow of my good fortune. I had just found the perfect parking space right in front of Staten Island General Hospital. Then, suddenly, something appeared overhead. It was temporarily blocking out the sun. to my disgust, it was two severed human heads flying right at. They both smashed into my car. One(Todd) hit the hood while the other (Timmy) smashed through the convertible top.

Can I sue the hospital?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would sue Boeing for creating wings that would sever a human head and send it flying three miles over a bridge.

Oh holy Verrazano.

Rest in pieces.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Who dat mavro say he gonna throw dat sucka in front fo' da ones dat sever our heads? So, next time you mavro mutha fuckahs drive from Staten to Brooklyn or from Brooklyn to Staten, may you fuckahs show some respect yo.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßüякε;2403913 said:
You guys have no respect for my brothers.

:cry:
You better not be talking about me, you gay little fucker. I loved those guys like I was paying them to wash the windows at my own house.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Todd and Timmy? Their heads flew two miles? And people are either taking this seriously or thinking it could be real? :howler:
So you guys actually believe two heads were put on pikes and remained at Ground Zero for a fortnight in a moment of remembrance? Do you have any idea of how horrid that image would be? Trust me, you would have heared about it. Oh and FFS, even after a plane crash heads don't fly two miles FFS.

It was a joke, so please laugh and get it over with.
wakakaakak,the picture of the two heads flying was really funny...uuehuheuheuhe
I remmber when I went to Todd before he passed away, I remmber crying on his shoulder because I was feeling bad, and what Todd did is giving me one sexy banana slice asking me to eat and get drunk and forget about everything.

oh Todd :touched:,
:lol:

This shit still cracks me up.

RIP Todd, RIP Timmy's head off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lil Wayne New Track Hits Number 1 on Charts
Billboard.com
3/23/2010

New Orleans rap star Lil Wayne has once again captured the Billboard Number One spot with his new track, "Drunk Syrup, Kill Trod and Trimmy".

Weezy has said that he is delighted that he could not honor two window washers who died on September 11th, 2001, as he "cud not stand dem white boys yo, killed dose homos like blam, head splat!"

The new track hit the top recently as new-school rap music fans are now said to hate 9/11 victims and first responders, claiming that Lil Wayne is the best and anybody who says otherwise is a fag.

Here is the first verse from Weezy's new track. Check out them skillz!

Harlem streets flooded with white powder
Like those motherfuckers flying away from the Twin Towers
Human heads rock the earth like a meteor shower
Bowling For Columbine, hair, and squigis falling for hours
Innocence devoured like heads with chicken pox
Government planes cut off Timmy's small little cock
Corrupt cops put their heads on pikes on the pavement
Check to check, Todd could never make the penis enlargement payments
Working your whole life wondering where the squigis went
The office stays packed while Timmy remains spent
It's doomsday hour, 10:03, penis poppin'
And the heads are in Jersey while the towers be droppin'
And fuck washing, washers are trying to feed children
But human heads are kicking kids out of their buildings
A generation of window washers without health care
But who cares, fuck that headless clown pair

Homicide Timmy, who cares, what's the problem?

Homicide Todd, who cares, what's the problem?

:shocked:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Oh no he diiiinntt.... fuck weeezzy, fuck death row ,fuck Giuliani and fuck windex for not being able to shine windows quick enough so that Todd and Timmy could have paid more attention to the plane...

rest in pieces boys....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)