R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (5 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Homeland Security Bans 'Head on a post" Memorials
New York Times
12/3/08

The Homeland Security Agency has banned use of a popular memorial technique from city streets in the United States. The new order was issued after a few tourists from Somalia reportedly fell ill while walking by Ground Zero, the site of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

At the 9/11 memorial, the heads of two window washers were placed on pikes shortly after the terrorist attacks as a sign of honor and commemoration. Brothers Todd and Timmy Burke, professional window washers at the South Tower, continued to do their jobs after the first flight was commandeered into the first tower. The brothers continued to wash the tower until the second plane hit, causing their heads to be severed and sent flying over the Verazzano Bridge into New Jersey. The two men are considered heros for their service.

"Todd and Timmy were heros for New York," claimed one onlooking firefighter. "They showed us that while hard work may get your head severed, it's duty and honor before heads."

But Homeland Security director Michael Chertoff has moved to outlaw the Burke Brothers memorial. "Why does the public have to see two mangled heads sitting on the side of Canal street?", Chertoff asked journalists. "I mean, this is disgusting. Not because of their mangled heads, but because we're celebrating two losers. I don't care about some washed up window washers."

Chertoff's comments are already causing outrage across the United States, with gangs reportedly stealing Todd and Timmy's severed penis from the same memorial site and promptly placing the genitals in the mouth of cardboard Chertoff cutouts.

"This fucker Chertoff wants to piss on our heros?", said one gang member. "Fine, we'll have the Burke brothers piss in your mouth, Chertoff. Taste the piss motherfucker."

The heads of Todd and Timmy Burke were picked up by the New York Sanitation department at 4:30pm today. Landfill site is unknown at this time.

www.nytimes.com

They shared a penis? :shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
First I thought Team Hezbollah had the skulls, and now they are in the garbage? Man, this shit is getting more Chink-o-fied as the years go by.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terror at New Jersey Shopping Mall
New York Times
December 5, 2008

Christmas shoppers at the Hackensack Riverside Shopping Mall experienced a day of doom as terrorists infiltrated the shopping center. Reports from the AP explain a day of horror for all those involved.

At 3:11pm on Tuesday afternoon, dark-skinned terrorists infiltrated the Riverside Shopping Mall in Hackensack wielding AK-47's and various bags, police said. The terrorists, later to be identified as Somali citizens, closed all exits and took entire control of the facility with approximately 18 gunmen. The terrorists wrecked havoc on the mall by pointing weapons at people and ordering them to stand in lines.

According to an AP held hostage, the terrorists lined shoppers up as if they were bowling pins in a bowling lane. Throughout the mall stood several hundred different human bowling pin lanes guarded by terrorists.

To the shoppers' horror, Somali pirates jumped down from the ceiling wielding human heads and human genitals, screaming in the faces of desperate shoppers. According to reports, the Somalis waved the heads of Todd and Timmy Burke, the heads of famous window washers that were disposed of by NYC officials. The Somalis reportedly hijacked the garbage truck carrying the heads to the landfill.

Onlookers were shoved to the floor, demanded to kiss the lifeless heads of Todd and Timmy, and ordered to stand up bowling form again.

According to reports, the horror continued as the Somali terrorists used the heads of Todd and Timmy as bowling balls for the human pins. The terrorists screamed, "anybody who does not fall if hit by the heads of these freaks will die by the gun."

The heads of Todd and Timmy were used on 28 sets of Pins, and astoundingly, the terrorists bowled continuous record games for the state of New Jersey, shooting at least 300 in each rounds with the heads.

This development will only further the legend of the Burke brothers, and their heads are rumored to be used at the next Word Championship of Bowling tournament.

www.nytimes.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
god, can't people just allow these remains to be put to rest?

At least Todd and Timmy are having more fun in death than they ever had in life.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Your great-grandfather, Lawrence Applewhite "Balls" Tate settled on a patch of his vast ancestoral homestead in Indiana, where he founded the present-day Balls Tate University. Today, in conjunction with the impending 2009 launch of the new Ballz Out Pants collection, the university is changing it's name to "Ballz Tate".

The Ballz Tate Cardinals are proud to be 2008 MAC conference runners-up, and would like to congratulate Buffalo University on its championship season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Holy crap, I actually was an invited speaker at Balls Tate U once.

Your great-grandfather, Lawrence Applewhite "Balls" Tate settled on a patch of his vast ancestoral homestead in Indiana, where he founded the present-day Balls Tate University. Today, in conjunction with the impending 2009 launch of the new Ballz Out Pants collection, the university is changing it's name to "Ballz Tate".

The Ballz Tate Cardinals are proud to be 2008 MAC conference runners-up, and would like to congratulate Buffalo University on its championship season.
Aren't they related to the famous office linebacker, "Terrible Ballz" Terry Tate?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
RIP them off.

Remember when Gang Starr predicted this event? Make Em Pay is actually code for these attacks, and what happened to Todd and Timmy.

"Steppin up, y'all put your weapons up, I make heads fly"

... reveals the terror.

Somebody needs to investigate Guru. But he's probably just a really smart fellow who tried to warn people under the radar.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #758
    RIP them off.

Remember when Gang Starr predicted this event? Make Em Pay is actually code for these attacks, and what happened to Todd and Timmy.

"Steppin up, y'all put your weapons up, I make heads fly"

... reveals the terror.

Somebody needs to investigate Guru. But he's probably just a really smart fellow who tried to warn people under the radar.
    I remember that and he called my house one time saying "BIG L RECIPE RECIPE".

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    From a phone conversation on 10 Sep 2001:
    "Yo Mike, tell my niggs Todd and Timmy to stay away from the towers tomorrow. There's gonna be some shit and da heads will fly."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)