R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What you know???
So you wanna say that anything before 2000 years didn't exists?
What about ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans???
You Think these countries did not exist? And why do you think its nonsense and non-factual????

You know SHIT!!!

We had close relationships with Greek culture (Byzantia, later Romans). Have you ever HEARD of AURGONAUTS and Jason? Do you know where they TRAVELED?? :lol:
Actually Andy made a very wise statement. Georgia today doesn't have anything to do with the argonauts, which is only a myth anyway. Andy never debated the existence of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks or Romans, he only questioned the pride modern countries take in their "ancestors".

I could say Vesalius was Belgian, because he was born on Belgian territory, but in truth there was no such thing as Belgium back then. Which means there was also no Belgian culture, no Belgian state and no Belgian education that could have made Vesalius the man he was.

To make your bold accusations even worse you're not saying anything about the people that lived in Georgia. You had a close relationship with the Greek culture? Wow, that's mighty impressive considering the whole of Eurasia was influenced by Alexander the Great. What an achievement of Georgia!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Actually Andy made a very wise statement. Georgia today doesn't have anything to do with the argonauts, which is only a myth anyway. Andy never debated the existence of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks or Romans, he only questioned the pride modern countries take in their "ancestors".

I could say Vesalius was Belgian, because he was born on Belgian territory, but in truth there was no such thing as Belgium back then. Which means there was also no Belgian culture, no Belgian state and no Belgian education that could have made Vesalius the man he was.

To make your bold accusations even worse you're not saying anything about the people that lived in Georgia. You had a close relationship with the Greek culture? Wow, that's mighty impressive considering the whole of Eurasia was influenced by Alexander the Great. What an achievement of Georgia!
Yes and your statement is very wise! and your logic is like STEEL! :D

Yes Belgium didn't exist back then but Georgia did! He said that there is no proof that Georgia existed in 100B.C.; Georgai exists as a COUNTRY for over 3000 years. and there are lots of proofs :)

There was a statue of Georgian King on the Square of MARS in Rome;

I know that it is a myth; But the Country and the whole path that was decribed is REAL!

My point is that NO ONE SHOULD DISCUSS ANY SUBJECT THAT HE/SHE ISNOT FAMILIAR AND HAS NO IDEA ABOUT IT!

I've talked a lot about People who lived in Georgia! and Lives in other threads. So I had different point here.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Ok man, we get it, Georgia is a country, Wow. Have you looked up the atlas and seen how many OTHER countries there are in the World. What makes Georgia so special compared to other countries ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ok man, we get it, Georgia is a country, Wow. Have you looked up the atlas and seen how many OTHER countries there are in the World. What makes Georgia so special compared to other countries ?
You're in for it now... :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
First of all it's highly debatable whether or not Italy is on par with the rest of Western Europe. Secondly, I said no bridges would collapse. And they didn't.
Just watch out for the airports. :shifty:

who the hell is Nicola tesla? isnt he that dude from the czech rep. that did alot of work with electronics
I think you're thinking of "Nicola Testa", otherwise known as Legrottaglie's head. Pretty thick, I think.

i never said america fought in ww2 solely to save anybody but they ended up doing it anyway. btw the french did jackshit for us in the revolution.
You forget how much Lafayette was a badass for the U.S. revolution, however.

THIS IS A HUGE TERRITORY FROM BLACK SEA TO CASPEAN SEA

FROM NIKOPSIA TO DARUBANDI!
see the notes above. not only the yeallow was Georgia, but also other colors except green
and Bytantine empire. Georgia was 3 times bigger than today
Dude, it's time for a little reality to sink in. Yeah, I can be proud of my own Lithuanian heritage when, back in the year 1100, Lithuania laid claim to much of eastern Europe. But that was a thousand friggin years ago. Time to deal. Empires are long gone, and today's mantra is "what has your civilization done for us lately?"

And on that accord, Lithuania and Georgia rank somewhere near Micronesia. Time to get over yourself, bro.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Dude, it's time for a little reality to sink in. Yeah, I can be proud of my own Lithuanian heritage when, back in the year 1100, Lithuania laid claim to much of eastern Europe. But that was a thousand friggin years ago. Time to deal. Empires are long gone, and today's mantra is "what has your civilization done for us lately?"

And on that accord, Lithuania and Georgia rank somewhere near Micronesia. Time to get over yourself, bro.
There is a saying that "When Georgians were translating Gospel, Russians were climbing on trees" - and probably Lithuanians too.

By the was Georgia HAS NEVER BEEN and OCCUPANT! Unlike some other empires!
Georgia has done a lot for the world!!! And u know nothing. Everything is "RELATIVE". So relatively Georgia has done a lot! Despite its size.

for example FOR ALL YOU TO BE FREE FROM HITLER AND HIS REGIME! GEORGIA SACRIFICED MOST SOLDIERS AS A PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION!

Its a country with Huge culture and History! And has given many great people to the world. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT WE DO NOT HAVE OIL or GAS and we DO NOT HAVE 300 million population.

You All missed the point! My point was simple that JUST WASH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE TALKING ABOUT GEORGIA! and DO NOT DISCUSS
THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT!

MOST OF YOU ARE BIGGEST

DEMAGOGUES ON EARTH!!!

P.S. In Georgian word TESLI= Sperm (seed) :)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #251
    koSTARica in action :lol2:
    It's amazing, right? I'd likke to see him at the international sheep shearing competition.

:clap:

Word...
    Yes and your statement is very wise! and your logic is like STEEL!
    Take it easy, Stalin.
    You're in for it now... :D
    :lol2:

It's like saying that Germany has been a country for 2700 years because it was part of the Roman Empire......or better yet....I'M ROMAN!

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #252
    There is a saying that "When Georgians were translating Gospel, Russians were climbing on trees" - and probably Lithuanians too.

By the was Georgia HAS NEVER BEEN and OCCUPANT! Unlike some other empires!
    Georgia wasn't an empire, DUDE! What did it conquer or control?

Georgia has done a lot for the world!!! And u know nothing. Everything is "RELATIVE". So relatively Georgia has done a lot! Despite its size.

for example FOR ALL YOU TO BE FREE FROM HITLER AND HIS REGIME! GEORGIA SACRIFICED MOST SOLDIERS AS A PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION!
    Actually, that is true about West Virginia and WWII as well.

But we did it by joining by way of free will.

Georgians weren't around....they were Soviets in the State of Georgia....as a sovereign nation it didn't exist...also, do you think that most of the soldiers joined because they wanted to backup "Mne tavareesh" Josef Stalin, a countryman, or because they were drafted by one of the worst tyrants in history.

After all Stalin was just as bad as Hitler.
    Its a country with Huge culture and History! And has given many great people to the world. ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT WE DO NOT HAVE OIL or GAS and we DO NOT HAVE 300 million population.

You All missed the point! My point was simple that JUST WASH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE TALKING ABOUT GEORGIA! and DO NOT DISCUSS
    THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT!

MOST OF YOU ARE BIGGEST

DEMAGOGUES ON EARTH!!!

P.S. In Georgian word TESLI= Sperm (seed) :)
    Bro, you can yell all day long, it doesn't make you right. Show me an unbiased view of this, show me some books, bro. I don't want your big jewmouth to be the only thing up in my head.

Because I will get sick on you and you won't be able to sleep, because I'll be in your dreams squeezin' on the heat.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    You IMBECILE!!! :D

If you wanna know, it has been 3000 years since Georgia exists as a COUNTRY!
    And about millions of years, have you ever heard of "Homo georgicus"??? :)
    Dude that has nothing at all to do with how old you're country is. The only reason for the name homo georgicus was because the fossils were fould in Georgia. The remains are said to be an intermediary between habilis and eretus. You don't want to hear the rest because it won't flatter your arguments.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1464114 said:
    It's amazing, right? I'd likke to see him at the international sheep shearing competition.

:clap:

Word...

Take it easy, Stalin.

:lol2:

It's like saying that Germany has been a country for 2700 years because it was part of the Roman Empire......or better yet....I'M ROMAN!
    I do have some not-good perceptions about you, but didn't think you were a RETARD :D

Its not like that! Georgia has been Georgia! and always will be no matter how hard Russians and others want us to dissapear :)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Dude that has nothing at all to do with how old you're country is. The only reason for the name homo georgicus was because the fossils were fould in Georgia. The remains are said to be an intermediary between habilis and eretus. You don't want to hear the rest because it won't flatter your arguments.
    You guys dont really read my statements! Of course it doesn't state the existance of country GEORGIA fot 1.8 million years! Its states that some people lived here at this place when there wasn't even a soul in rest of europe. thats another case.

And the fact that GEorgia exists as a country for 3000 years its a FACT.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1464120 said:
    Niet, Sovietski, MNE TAVAREESH!

FORZA CCCP!
    Ti balshoi Khui Marzhovi! :D

Idi ti Nakhui!

P.S. Did u know that During the WWII Georgia was the only country who didn't discriminate and shoot German People that were caught. There were numerous cases when Germans were fed weren't killed.

there was one Georman on TV who was here in Tbilisi. He told reporter How one Family would feed him every day. And when he was walkig in the streets PEOPLE were only asking him "WHY???". He said he didn't know what to say! and He thanks Georgian people for surviving and many others too.

Also Georgia is probably the Best friend with Jewish people. (Even Russians were discriminating them). We sheltered all of them.

So stop the crap and dont mention Georgia again.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #260
    Ti balshoi Khui Marzhovi! :D

Idi ti Nakhui!

P.S. Did u know that During the WWII Georgia was the only country who didn't discriminate and shoot German People that were caught. There were numerous cases when Germans were fed weren't killed.

there was one Georman on TV who was here in Tbilisi. He told reporter How one Family would feed him every day. And when he was walkig in the streets PEOPLE were only asking him "WHY???". He said he didn't know what to say! and He thanks Georgian people for surviving and many others too.

Also Georgia is probably the Best friend with Jewish people. (Even Russians were discriminating them). We sheltered all of them.

So stop the crap and dont mention Georgia again.
    Georgia wasn't a country during WWII.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)