R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (10 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1463881 said:
Armeia is in Georgia?
What th hell is wrong with u!
Isn't it interesting ? :)
Very Large Part of Armenia Azerbaijan Turkey was Georgia!
Also Sochi (whete olympic games are held were given to Russia last century :(
Imagine the same territory what Geopolitical location it would be!
It would be the best country with everything (including azerbaijans oil and gas.)
So clean your mouth when talking about Georgia. Its not for Imbeciles like you to discuss it!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I admire your patriotism Kostarica, but you still haven't answered my question in the other thread.
I don't admire his patriotism, I think overly patriotic people like him are bigoted, close minded fools. I admire his stubborness and persistance to argue with Burke when it's obvious Burke is only joking around. However, I really think Burke is getting more irritated than Kostarica is during this ongoing war of the minds.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
[/B]
why because i dont know geography?
It's because you act as if geography doesn't matter. So essentially what you're doing is portraying that the rest of the world means nothing, which can also be argued by the way you portray yourself around these parts acting like worldly opinion does not matter. I personally believe there is no excuse for being oblivious to other nations, as there is no reason why you should put limits on your own knowledge of anything meaningful. It's like stating you don't give a care about where you're originally from because it you believe you're from Mars.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What th hell is wrong with u!
Isn't it interesting ? :)
Very Large Part of Armenia Azerbaijan Turkey was Georgia!
Also Sochi (whete olympic games are held were given to Russia last century :(
Imagine the same territory what Geopolitical location it would be!
It would be the best country with everything (including azerbaijans oil and gas.)
So clean your mouth when talking about Georgia. Its not for Imbeciles like you to discuss it!
But seriously, Georgia was not a country in 100 B.C. I don't have a clue why you continue prancing around here blurting out nonsense that is not factual. Georgia is nothing more than the Minoan civilization on Crete some many centuries ago. Jesus Fuck, delpiero06 doesn't even prance around here with as much imbecilic patriotism as you do.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I don't admire his patriotism, I think overly patriotic people like him are bigoted, close minded fools. I admire his stubborness and persistance to argue with Burke when it's obvious Burke is only joking around. However, I really think Burke is getting more irritated than Kostarica is during this ongoing war of the minds.
Let me clarify...I admire his patriotism despite the fact that no one really gives a hoot about Georgia and despite them having close to 0 importance in the current events.

Phew... :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well, at least my compatriot spelled his name correctly after reading it. :confused:
Nah, he didn't actually, but neither did Midzate who first mentioned him. It's Nikola Tesla.
Let me clarify...I admire his patriotism despite the fact that no one really gives a hoot about Georgia and despite them having close to 0 importance in the current events.

Phew... :D
Touche. :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
But seriously, Georgia was not a country in 100 B.C. I don't have a clue why you continue prancing around here blurting out nonsense that is not factual. Georgia is nothing more than the Minoan civilization on Crete some many centuries ago. Jesus Fuck, delpiero06 doesn't even prance around here with as much imbecilic patriotism as you do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What you know???
So you wanna say that anything before 2000 years didn't exists?
What about ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans???
You Think these countries did not exist? And why do you think its nonsense and non-factual????

You know SHIT!!!

We had close relationships with Greek culture (Byzantia, later Romans). Have you ever HEARD of AURGONAUTS and Jason? Do you know where they TRAVELED?? :lol:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
I disagree. It has the same function history does. Knowing something about geography enables you to put things into perspective and allows you to nuance things. It gives you a sense of knowing where you are, which is not without importance to me.

You see, you don't think geography matters and you think the world evolves around you. See the pattern?
I was being sarcastic, dimwit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)