R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (9 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
so is all the bullshit people say about america. i think the french are cowards because america saved their asses in both world wars after they had like they always do- surrendered. Yet today the french critisize us and hate us when they should appreciate what america did. In world war 2 america and britian were the only countries who stood against the axis and hundreds of thousands of brave american soldiers died saving millions of lives from nazi oppresion. so if you live in europe you can hate america all you want yet you should realise that if it wasnt for america you'd be living under nazi rule or dead.
Not only is this ignorant but it's offensive. What makes it sad is that you don't know your own history. The French involvement into the American Revolutionary war was decisive and is what lead to a truce and your dear countries independence. So the French owe you jack.

Besides, back then and that includes today, no one does anything because they just want to. There is always something to gain. To say that the French helped the Americans because they felt for them and their cause is just as ignorant as to say that the Americans entered WWI and WWII to save the Jews and the Europeans. Don't talk out of your ass. I suggest you go watch old World Cup highlights so that you can enhance your geography skills.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had to take a brief hiatus from Goddamn calculus and future/forward contracts to respond to something I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry about.

delpiero06, you are a motherfucking idiot. No wonder why people look down upon Americans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
delpiero06, you remind me of the fringe-mentally challenged student who was sitting behind me two hours ago during my Macroeconomic Analysis exam (piece of cake) poking fun at a German recitation leader by stating, "Give me my exam, you Nazi." After his comment, which thankfully was not heard by the recitation leader, giggles started to emanate from his mouth.

After the exam, the kid was complaining at how difficult it was. That's probably because he couldn't understand why a state such as Georgia would have a GNP.

Learn some motherfucking geography, people.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not only is this ignorant but it's offensive. What makes it sad is that you don't know your own history. The French involvement into the American Revolutionary war was decisive and is what lead to a truce and your dear countries independence. So the French owe you jack.

Besides, back then and that includes today, no one does anything because they just want to. There is always something to gain. To say that the French helped the Americans because they felt for them and their cause is just as ignorant as to say that the Americans entered WWI and WWII to save the Jews and the Europeans. Don't talk out of your ass. I suggest you go watch old World Cup highlights so that you can enhance your geography skills.
i never said america fought in ww2 solely to save anybody but they ended up doing it anyway. btw the french did jackshit for us in the revolution. all they helped us do was sign a treaty for a war that the british werent gonna win anyway. i think we could have signed a treaty fairly well by ourselves. and i apologise if i offended you i am not trying to offend anybody i just think the way most people view america is bullshit. i feel i am going down the kostarica path by fighting with people. i dont want to start anything personal with any people on this forum. p.s. i dont have a tongue in my ass so i cant talk out of it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I had to take a brief hiatus from Goddamn calculus and future/forward contracts to respond to something I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry about.

delpiero06, you are a motherfucking idiot. No wonder why people look down upon Americans.

why because i dont know geography?

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #207
    im not bragging. i might be a retard. but out of curiosity why should i have heard of any of these countries?
    Because they are just as important as any other country, IMO.

Well, except for Singapore.
    So how come you do know that Georgia is a country? Better education? Or more a fact of you being more intelligent?
    The following answers this:

I disagree. It has the same function history does. Knowing something about geography enables you to put things into perspective and allows you to nuance things. It gives you a sense of knowing where you are, which is not without importance to me.

You see, you don't think geography matters and you think the world evolves around you. See the pattern?
    I know Georgia is a country because I learned about Geography in high school. I was in a pretty rigorous program which is uncommon in the US, at least for high school. Then again I'm the type of person who goes out of the way to find out where things are. So I guess it could be a little of both. The truth is some people just don't care enough to study geography unless they're forced to in school. I don't want to assume that is because of lesser intelligence. As I am sure there many other factors that contribute to what different nations emphasize as important in their education systems. That said I agree with that in our ever flattening world geography should be of huge interest to those who wish to be successful, not to say that a lack of geographical knowledge means on will not achieve success in his or her life.
    Hector, you and Enron both answered it....

But I also took it in college.
    No one ever said all Americans are spineless cowards with no ethics whatsoever. We might question a lot of American choices, but haven't seen anyone on this forum call every American a coward.
    Yea....just some of us.
    US has poor educational system.

I don't know if it teaches the kids all the nececary things, but education in my ciuntry is far far more dificult & harder to study than US education. That doesn't mean that all that I have learned I will use it in my life. And proper education not neccerly means succes in life. Even if you are good at school

For example none of the Americans in my crew didn't know about Nicola Tesla, they think Ben Franklin discovered the electricity...
    Our education system isn't poor, it's just different from yours. If it was so poor, why do we have like 10 of the top 30 universities? (Exaggeration.)

But seriously, peaople from all over the world come to Cal, MIT, Yale, Duke, UVA, Harvard, Columbia, Princeton....come on bro.....when was the last time a genius came out of the University of KRAKOSIA?

Nicola Tesla was the fuckin' man.....no doubt.
    who the hell is Nicola tesla? isnt he that dude from the czech rep. that did alot of work with electronics
    :wallbang:

Ever heard of the TESLA COIL!?!?!
    ya everyone hates us (u.s.-- no pun) for one reason or the other, ask reb and akkkkmedios (my dunn ahmedios)
    ANAL CANNON IS THE MAN!
    Word. American people has nothing to do with the goverment. But they do select it and that's why they suffer.
    I love it when people start using my "words."
    By the way, great thread. I can't believe some people other than Ahmedios fell for this story concocted by Burke and me.
    It'a a gift...and...

It's the new NATW.

[/B]
    why because i dont know geography?
    No, because you don't care.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    i never said america fought in ww2 solely to save anybody but they ended up doing it anyway. btw the french did jackshit for us in the revolution. all they helped us do was sign a treaty for a war that the british werent gonna win anyway. i think we could have signed a treaty fairly well by ourselves.
    This doesn't deserve a response.

and i apologise if i offended you i am not trying to offend anybody i just think the way most people view america is bullshit.i feel i am going down the kostarica path by fighting with people. i dont want to start anything personal with any people on this forum. p.s. i dont have a tongue in my ass so i cant talk out of it
    What?? You just said:

"i think the french are cowards...The french are spineless cowards with no sense of dignity and all they do is whine and complain"

and you mean to tell me you're not trying to offend anyone??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    when I was in high school waaay back when, many of those smaller countries in Eastern Europe weren't there...it was just a big space of the map which said USSR :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Days of the SuperPowers.... Them days were sweet... Remember Gorbachev with the Grape juice spill on his forehead....

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1463822 said:
    Our education system isn't poor, it's just different from yours. If it was so poor, why do we have like 10 of the top 30 universities? (Exaggeration.)

But seriously, peaople from all over the world come to Cal, MIT, Yale, Duke, UVA, Harvard, Columbia, Princeton....come on bro.....when was the last time a genius came out of the University of KRAKOSIA?
    Well maybe that is because you collect all the genius from the world and bring them in your universities. 2 students from my town went in to USA for tournament in economics. Spoted wright away!!!

The university gave them visas, made them assistens & now they are professors. I'm not sure, but my english teacher was doing their documentation.

BTW, on the Balcan we had more wars than you have hairs on your head. We do have bright people, but everything is disturbed by the wars.:confused:

How many wars does USA had on their soil?!? That will answer many questions why US is so developed. It's the land of posibilities, that's why I came... But let's not get in to politics now

ßömßäяdîëя;1463822 said:
    Nicola Tesla was the fuckin' man.....no doubt.

:wallbang:

Ever heard of the TESLA COIL!?!?!
    Frankly I'm suprised that you know that!!! He's the reason behind most of the electronic inventions.

ßömßäяdîëя;1463822 said:
    I love it when people start using my "words."
    O yeah? I love when people are using my ™. :oops: :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    i notice you changed your avatar. what are you ashamed? I know enough about france to hate it and realise i dont want to know anything more about it. The french are spineless cowards with no sense of dignity and all they do is whine and complain.
    No, not at all. I am actually proud. And no, you don´t know anything about it because you can´t give me 1 good reason. As far as I know, supporting a team is a freedom of choice and you supporting the Azzurri doesn´t make you a better person than me. If you think it does, you are even dumber than I thought so.

who the hell is Nicola tesla? isnt he that dude from the czech rep. that did alot of work with electronics
    :lol: Oh dear Lord.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    delpiero06, you remind me of the fringe-mentally challenged student who was sitting behind me two hours ago during my Macroeconomic Analysis exam (piece of cake) poking fun at a German recitation leader by stating, "Give me my exam, you Nazi." After his comment, which thankfully was not heard by the recitation leader, giggles started to emanate from his mouth.

After the exam, the kid was complaining at how difficult it was. That's probably because he couldn't understand why a state such as Georgia would have a GNP.

Learn some motherfucking geography, people.
    Is this you ANDY? The same old ANDY on this forum?
    I'm impressed! Great comment!

And also I wanna say one thing: If one has NO F$cking Idea on the subject he wants to discuss, just DON’T SAY A WORD! It will lower you more!
    Most here have completely no idea of GEORGIA! Knowing the location on map doesn't give u anything. It’s a 3'000 year old country not like any of the POST-SOVIET republic.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #216
    Is this you ANDY? The same old ANDY on this forum?
    I'm impressed! Great comment!

And also I wanna say one thing: If one has NO F$cking Idea on the subject he wants to discuss, just DON’T SAY A WORD! It will lower you more!
    Most here have completely no idea of GEORGIA! Knowing the location on map doesn't give u anything. It’s a 3'000 year old country not like any of the POST-SOVIET republic.
    3,000 years old?

What?

Well in that case North America is 250 million years old.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1463866 said:
    3,000 years old?

What?

Well in that case North America is 250 million years old.
    You IMBECILE!!! :D

If you wanna know, it has been 3000 years since Georgia exists as a COUNTRY!
    And about millions of years, have you ever heard of "Homo georgicus"??? :)

"Homo georgicus" first hominin species to settle in Europe, some 800,000 years before H. erectus.
    this is Georgia's former territory. half of Turkey was Georgia.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    THIS IS A HUGE TERRITORY FROM BLACK SEA TO CASPEAN SEA

FROM NIKOPSIA TO DARUBANDI!
    see the notes above. not only the yeallow was Georgia, but also other colors except green
    and Bytantine empire. Georgia was 3 times bigger than today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)