R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (6 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßömßäяdîëя;1462182 said:
Only my brother Aliaksandr Grigori Ivanovic Yuri Gregarin Yezkimov is Russian. I know a lot about Georgia....we defeated the State University of Georgia in the Sugar Bowl two years ago.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #144
    How many brothers do you have?
    Todd, Timmy, Aliaksandr Grigori Ivanovic Yuri Gregarin Yezkimov.

You mum and dad were rather busy it seems :D
    I think you mean mum and DADS!
    There's a sister called Aliaksandra Grigoriana too.She's pretty hot:kiss:
    Pretty hot......for a MOOO COW!
    Why do you have to be so mean?
    He's jealous I don't have to fight for my food on the streets each day. You know, with the rationing for Kobiashvili and Kaladze and what not.
    What is Katie Melua?
    A GEORGIAN!

DUH!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I've lived in US for about a year and believe me I know both US (well) and Georgia; and You know shit about Georgia, so all your comments are useless :)
    You are just one german-american (also as I remember have some russian roots which is really great and u should be proud of) faggot, breathing our valuable air.

People like you should not exist! :tdown:
    i didnt even know georgia was a country until italy got drawn in their group for euro qualifiers. did you know that in america theres a state called georgia, which nobody takes seriously because it is full of fat dumb interbred rednecks who fuck their sisters? i dont even want to know what the country of georgia is like.
    (please kostarica in your response do not put alot of smileys or face icons, you put them in all your posts and it annoys the crap out of me)

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    i didnt even know georgia was a country until italy got drawn in their group for euro qualifiers. did you know that in america theres a state called georgia, which nobody takes seriously because it is full of fat dumb interbred rednecks who fuck their sisters? i dont even want to know what the country of georgia is like.
    (please kostarica in your response do not put alot of smileys or face icons, you put them in all your posts and it annoys the crap out of me)
    I take it you've never been to Georgia, USA before.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's very sad to hear.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1462758 said:
    (I don't think he was serious.)
    i actually was serious. countries i learned about from football include. lithuania, slovakia, cyprus, san marino, monaco, faroe islands, kuala lampur, andorra, malta, moldova, albania, belarus. and there are others i just cant think of right now. i had never heard of any of these otherwise.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    i actually was serious. countries i learned about from football include. lithuania, slovakia, cyprus, san marino, monaco, faroe islands, kuala lampur, andorra, malta, moldova, albania, belarus. and there are others i just cant think of right now. i had never heard of any of these otherwise.
    What level is your education?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)