Quiz: Guess The Footballer (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one has a clue???? Is not that obsecure, unless everyone here just started watching italian football few years ago? Thats the first black player in Italian NT (lets forget Manfredini lol), that was only like a decade ago when he last featured with them (but not debuted). Very typical italian regista really, quite slow and at times lazy but very sweet passing feet and technique, also injury prone. Important player for Fiorentina (and later Palermo) in the years we just got back from Serie B. Less so with Lazio even if he had his breakout there with their great post scudetto team.

- - - Updated - - -

29w0fnd.jpg

Who's this?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Damn you Fresh, 1.5 year later and still no one has a clue.
No one has a clue???? Is not that obsecure, unless everyone here just started watching italian football few years ago? Thats the first black player in Italian NT (lets forget Manfredini lol), that was only like a decade ago when he last featured with them (but not debuted). Very typical italian regista really, quite slow and at times lazy but very sweet passing feet and technique, also injury prone. Important player for Fiorentina (and later Palermo) in the years we just got back from Serie B. Less so with Lazio even if he had his breakout there with their great post scudetto team.

Here is an interesting read.

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/4/3/5560052/fabio-liverani-serie-a-first-black-manager-italy

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #251
    Meghni, 'il nuovo Zidane' of course :touched: Looks so young.

Will post the next one once i'll get home.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol the serbian Denis Rodman :p Ljuboja.

I was only thinking of those who played in Italy, but will expand by horizons too, one coming up soon.

how the fuck do you know all these people
    Will you remember players you currently see play vs Juve in the league?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Lol the serbian Denis Rodman :p Ljuboja.

I was only thinking of those who played in Italy, but will expand by horizons too, one coming up soon.

Will you remember players you currently see play vs Juve in the league?
    Only the most prominent probably.

The others, perhaps by name, but never by their face.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Face if you seen them enough, and these players were prominent in the league for a time, even if only for small teams.

For you I will post an easy one, who's this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)