Quitting smoking (11 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Well Rab, i do admit i started smoking to fit in with a group of friends back in 12th grade. But then, i was smoking only 1 smoke a day, or sometimes none. It only became constant and a habit after starting to work. Yet i could never smoke a pack a day, and no chain smoking.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have no idea why it was so easy for me, I still love the cheap chemical taste of a marlboro red but for some reason I can control myself where others can't.
That's why I believe others are weak mentally.

It's not that they can't stop, they don't want to. There's a big difference.

i gave up for two weeks, started up again on saturday because my ex pissed me off too much....stupid reason but its chilling me out atm.
If you were beside me now I would have slapped you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well Rab, i do admit i started smoking to fit in with a group of friends back in 12th grade. But then, i was smoking only 1 smoke a day, or sometimes none. It only became constant and a habit after starting to work. Yet i could never smoke a pack a day, and no chain smoking.
How much are you smoking now per day? Or you completely stopped?

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I used to smoke a half pack to a pack a day for 15 years. Coming this October 12 it will be 3 years I will be smoke free. I quit cold turkey.

It was a pretty difficult thing to do as I still occasionally get cravings but if you put your mind to it its done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)