Quitting smoking (19 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I used to smoke about a pack per day 10 years ago, now I only smoke socially.. sometimes I only smoke once per year, I never felt my self addicted, so it's hard for me to understand you guys who are doing hard to quit :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #104
    icεmαή;2093421 said:
    True.
    You were a smoker Nenna?
    Yeah, as a 15 year old kid I started for the exact reasons I said. But when I got into rowing and football I stopped and I've never felt better. The contrast of the two made me realise the pointlessness of smoking. Too many cons, hardly any pros. Hell, I never even liked the taste and now I've become so accustomed to not smoking that even a drag of a cigarette makes me feel sick.

I do smoke a joint every now and again though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Yeah, as a 15 year old kid I started for the exact reasons I said. But when I got into rowing and football I stopped and I've never felt better. The contrast of the two made me realise the pointlessness of smoking. Too many cons, hardly any pros. Hell, I never even liked the taste and now I've become so accustomed to not smoking that even a drag of a cigarette makes me feel sick.

I do smoke a joint every now and again though.
    That's exactly how I feel about cigarettes.. the smell makes me mad as hell when someone smokes. But I love smoking Cigars and Argile/shisha..

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #107
    That's exactly how I feel about cigarettes.. the smell makes me mad as hell when someone smokes. But I love smoking Cigars and Argile/shisha..
    Yeah shisha is good fun I find. I can't stand girls that smoke too, its rarely classy and a little bit off putting to be honest.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Here is my share..

I haven't had Shisha for around more than 2 weeks.
    My Gym liftings have changed for the very best. My stamina when playing football has improved too.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Sisha is fun but it is much worse to health than Cigarette to be honest :D
    I am not sure if that statement is true to be honest.
    I have friend who smoke cigarette and I smoke shisha only. Couple of times a week, but my fitness level is waaay better than theirs.

While I am not defending shisha or anything.. smoking in general is surely bad but I am for shisha over cigs anytime.

I can't smoke a cigarette at all as I find it too heavy for my chest.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #112
    Sisha is fun but it is much worse to health than Cigarette to be honest :D
    So I've heard. I don't really understand it though. Is shisha not just tobacco and some flavoring while cigarettes are full of a range of chemicals?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    So I've heard. I don't really understand it though. Is shisha not just tobacco and some flavoring while cigarettes are full of a range of chemicals?

You are forgetting a little HUGE detail, Shisha works with coal on the tobacco, and sometimes you can really taste the flavor of the coal, so you are basically smoking coal too with shisha's tobacco.

@yamensbs: didn't mean about stamina or fitness, I mean in general, the diseases cancer and all..

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #114
    You are forgetting a little HUGE detail, Shisha works with coal on the tobacco, and sometimes you can really taste the flavor of the coal, so you are basically smoking coal too with shisha's tobacco.
    That is so true. Good thing I only get my hooker out when I throw parties.

Marijuana is also not so good for your lungs (as well as your brain). The smoke from the THC in weed is supposed to be very damaging.

Apr 12, 2004

Well, I'm disappointed there aren't more bad things in there I'm supposed to be putting in my lungs. Remember, 4 out of 5 doctors smoke Camels*.

*circa 1956
    That is so true. Good thing I only get my hooker out when I throw parties.

Marijuana is also not so good for your lungs (as well as your brain). The smoke from the THC in weed is supposed to be very damaging.
    Word, one J has more tar than a pack of smokes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)