##Questions## (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I wouldn't call anyone since they'd probably be out or start some long winded conversation about how bad the weather is these days

I'd take with me probably just my 80's compilation albums that I made, my cat and my wallet (that contains money drivers license bank card etc)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
it's funny that you spelt it correctly once in three attempts :LOL:

Oh foooooook you, they were typos and you know it :p

Anyways, if my house was on fire I'd probably call 911. Does the word "Duh" mean anything to you? :p ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Anyways, if my house was on fire I'd probably call 911. Does the word "Duh" mean anything to you? :p ;)
Did Dufus manage to mix up the two questions? Yes he did. You owe me a fiver Gray.
:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I have only a couple of minutes? It'd have to be a quicky, so perhaps the girl next door. ;)
:LOL:

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
My pants.
No one takes a man with no pants seriously. Not even the fire-brigade.
That's too bloody true. So many people run around after disasters with no pants, and those are the bastards who have to get blurred out on the news.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

1-IF U WERE DYING AND U HAD A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO LIVE WHO WOULD U CALL AND WHY?

2-IF UR HOUSE WAS ON FIRE WHAT WOULD BE THE 3 THINGS U WOULD TAKE? And why

1. my parents.....of course

2. ermm, is myself considered "thing"? :p my wallet (coz i have a lot of things in there), my PC ....not the whole thing, just the tower :D why? coz i just upgraded my pc

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003

1-IF U WERE DYING AND U HAD A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO LIVE WHO WOULD U CALL AND WHY?

1. My mom, of course, who else??? :):):) WHY?! She's my mother!!!

2. :confused: this is really hard...but...I would take my mom, my fathe, and my sister and my brothers...:):):)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1- I would call my parents, to say them that I lovethem alot, and thanks for made me tha man that I'm, and also thanks coz at the end when all were gone they always were there for me

2- If you mean material things: My Guitar, my moon's necklace and last my computer I guess

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
2. :confused: this is really hard...but...I would take my mom, my fathe, and my sister and my brothers...:):):)
Actually, you're limited to 3 things, so that would be impossible unless your sister and brothers are Siamese triplets :p

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

1. Call a doctor and ask "What exactly do I have that is only giving me a COUPLE OF MINUTES TO LIVE??' He would probably say "Nothing ..there is no such illness". And life would go on...

2. A fire extinguisher; baking soda and a hose....with that I would put out the fire.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

1. Call a doctor and ask "What exactly do I have that is only giving me a COUPLE OF MINUTES TO LIVE??' He would probably say "Nothing ..there is no such illness". And life would go on...
What if you'd just been shot in the liver or something?

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
2. A fire extinguisher; baking soda and a hose....with that I would put out the fire.
:groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Actually it works, because baking soda gives off carbon dioxide when heated, which helps smother the flames ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)