Questions about Footie? Ask Here! (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well that does not answer the question Donny. I wanted to know the last team to compete in the UEFA Cup WHILE they were in their second division, not the first, of their respective country. ;)
Dude that is not possible!! to be relegated you have to finish last, and to qualify to a european championship you have to finish on the top of table...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Thats a shitload of cloth wasting there, whats wrong with washing it and using it again?
You want Madam franchesca Totti to wear the same in two days??:totti::totti::totti::totti::totti:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Dude that is not possible!! to be relegated you have to finish last, and to qualify to a european championship you have to finish on the top of table...
No you dont, you cn get in by winning the National Cup as well.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

No you dont, you cn get in by winning the National Cup as well.
Winning the cup will enter the teams to UEFA cup now days, not Champion League. Few years back, the cup winners used to enter the "Cup Winners CUP"

My Q. How many mangers did Inter have since 1990, and who were they?

I bet its more than 10 :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Question: If the ball ends up in the stands with the crowd, must it be returned or can you keep it?

Also, why isn't spitting against the rules? It's disgusting. You spit on the field then someone comes sliding in ur spit.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Question: If the ball ends up in the stands with the crowd, must it be returned or can you keep it?
most of the time i see they were returned... even if the game continues with anoother ball, an attendant will go and retrieve the previous ball..

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Also, why isn't spitting against the rules? It's disgusting. You spit on the field then someone comes sliding in ur spit.
Well ya i guess they usually have to return it...I believe that there are some stadium staff over in the stands...but i am sure some balls are never returned...just like Beckham's penelty in euro2004 against portogul...a spanish dude took and sold it!

About the spitting...I think players have some other important things to think about other than sliding in someones spit

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I have a queston..on the flags of assistant referees there is a V shaped symbol on them (to me it is a 7 in arabic, it is exactly how 7 is printed in arabic) so what is that symbol'??

Jul 28, 2002
I have a queston..on the flags of assistant referees there is a V shaped symbol on them (to me it is a 7 in arabic, it is exactly how 7 is printed in arabic) so what is that symbol'??
i think its jus 2 differentiate between the two linesmen.

Jul 28, 2002
How would that be?? dont both flags have the same symbol..or are they opposite to each other?
i can be 100% sure, but when ive been a linesmen for the youth teams, the flags were different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)