Question. Why the Rage Against Gray? (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
Your making that out as something it isnt. Where has Graham ever had an Emma fetish? For the final time.

I had a bet with Graham, he lost. I controlled his avatars. Take that out and you will find graham is way down the list of emma fetish fans.
Point taken. thank you for explaining. I wish Graham said it in those words earlier.
My apologies. :)

Arent you the one who created a emma-itis thread? And enough with the anti-emma already, its boring and old.
That thread was actually neither pro-emma or anti-emma. i made it when you'd already left. It was for the ongoing topics "about you." it was to rid the forum of the rediculous emma fetish (which now i see Graham has little part in :) )

hence, if anyone had emma-itis, let them bring it all out of their systems in that thread.

no offense, but i dont know you and you dont know me, so i honestly dont give a rat's ass about your status here. You came, made things fun for a while, and left.

but now you're back again (dont know why) and i've yet to see something constructive from you. (from my POV of course).

dont get me wrong, please dont think that i want you to leave (again).

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
the bible quote thing used to be an issue, but has evolved into a joke (or at least i think). Erik, Zlatan and I often use it. (Erik, let me know if i'm wrong)
No, that's absolutely right. I have nothing against Graham personally, really. He frightened me a while back in the gay-marriage discussion but other than that...

You just gotta love how he quotes from the same source to verify that very source :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

No, that's absolutely right. I have nothing against Graham personally, really. He frightened me a while back in the gay-marriage discussion but other than that...

You just gotta love how he quotes from the same source to verify that very source :D
yep :D

BTW, that was fast Erik :eek: .. you read through all the posts after all.... I thought you mods were just lazy and dont see what goes on... but now i guess you guys just dont care :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I dont have anything constuctive to give to a juventus forum when people dont have an open mind and a sense of humour.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
I dont have anything constuctive to give to a juventus forum when people dont have an open mind and a sense of humour.
yeah, all 2000 of us members (ok 200 active ones) lost our sense of humor all at once as soon as you came back....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Point taken. thank you for explaining. I wish Graham said it in those words earlier.
See that's the problem. The crafty bitch made it part of the deal that I wasn't allowed to tell people why I was doing it :groan: so if you look back you'll notice that I completely ignored posts questioning my motives :D

++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
just my 2 yens...
:rofl: that reminds me of one of the funniest, under-appreciated parts of Goldmember.

"Unless you give me one billion, trillion, gazillion... yen" :LOL:

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Fuck you

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
crafty biatch indeed :D ...i'm impressed Emma... but why'd you have to pick on poor ol' Graham?! :D

i'm sure you knew you were gonna with the bet (whatever it was)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think no one is having issues with graham.... just one or two jokes here and there... but nothing serious...and he seems to handle it very well..

i dont know why all this fuuss dj!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)