Question. Why the Rage Against Gray? (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Why is everyone banging people who are religious (ie gray)? :groan:

I really don't understand, and it's really troubling. I know this is a international forum and every1 has their own idea on life, but dont go around mocking people who are religious. Just do not do it.

You're playing with fire.

Would you like it if someone where to make fun of you because you happen to love something?

Peace

ps - If you can't help it and still have to mock people like gray, post it here, and we will pray for you my child ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Because he's a weird little man. I mean must he dig up a bible quote for everything? What the hell is that all about holy man? [/rant over]

;)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
    Actually i think people jsut dont like him since he became Emmas play toy.

thats a different story...and its not people, it's just you ;)

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    when did i get bagged on?

hmm maybe i should go read the forum. hangon

wait..my god are you online always? :dazed:

second, im not sure you got banged this time, but everytime i see everyone is against you and ur like some white preacherman in the wrong neighbourhood

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    Actually i like Graham. And you gotta admire anyone who allows someone like emma to control your avatar.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    by Zlatan
    30. What member would YOU like to be in a real fist fight with.

Graham. Let's see if he could dig up some Bible quote while I'm whopping his ass

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    i don't see people mocking anyone for being religious
    actually, i believe the majority here is religious
    it's just maybe when people bring it up, other people, who are not religious, or follow a different religion, don't argee, and that causes arguments

i personally don't like reading bible quotes
    but they don't really bother me either
    i do hate it when an argument about some topic grows into a religious thing though, and if we avoid that we shouldn't have any problems
    maybe we should open up a thread about God and different religions and stuff, i'd read it every now and then :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    i don't see people mocking anyone for being religious
    actually, i believe the majority here is religious
    it's just maybe when people bring it up, other people, who are not religious, or follow a different religion, don't argee, and that causes arguments

i personally don't like reading bible quotes
    but they don't really bother me either
    i do hate it when an argument about some topic grows into a religious thing though, and if we avoid that we shouldn't have any problems
    maybe we should open up a thread about God and different religions and stuff, i'd read it every now and then :)
    i consider myself religious and i think i'm the most one who's had religious discussions with gray, and i safely tell you that it's not about religion. Are religious discussions were all great. We've both learned a lot.

the bible quote thing used to be an issue, but has evolved into a joke (or at least i think). Erik, Zlatan and I often use it. (Erik, let me know if i'm wrong)

It's his Emma-fetish that might bother some members. kinda like the whole Fred ass kissing thing.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Your making that out as something it isnt. Where has Graham ever had an Emma fetish? For the final time.

I had a bet with Graham, he lost. I controlled his avatars. Take that out and you will find graham is way down the list of emma fetish fans.

Arent you the one who created a emma-itis thread? And enough with the anti-emma already, its boring and old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)