Question about juve`s success (1 Viewer)

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
Hi. I`m sorry if i post this to the wrong place. But i have a question.

What is the record of Juventus being without losses? Like Arsenal just were 49 games without loosing in Premier. What about Juve ?

And For how many games have we been now without losses? 8 games this season in Serie A, but how about all together?

Thanx :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvenille ] ++
Hi. I`m sorry if i post this to the wrong place. But i have a question.

What is the record of Juventus being without losses? Like Arsenal just were 49 games without loosing in Premier. What about Juve ?

And For how many games have we been now without losses? 8 games this season in Serie A, but how about all together?

Thanx :cool:

Dunno what's the Juve record for most games without loses, but this season we have 11 games without losing alltogether, and probably 12 with tomorrow's game. :)

Dec 27, 2003
It is of course the mighty Milan : 58 games without defeat between May 1991 and April 1993.

Juve's record was set in the 1977-78 season, when it went unbeaten for 26 games in a row.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
thanks for the numbers kaiser,though i'd much rather you didn't mention juve's record right after the milan one,makes it look like crap:D

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
It is of course the mighty Milan : 58 games without defeat between May 1991 and April 1993.

Juve's record was set in the 1977-78 season, when it went unbeaten for 26 games in a row.
At that time milan were from another planet ... no one in europe was able to stop them

Oct 24, 2004

This was the best season ever for Juventus I think... we made 51 points over 60, only one more Torino calcio. We won also the UEFA cup (first european trophy og Juventus and first European trophy of an italian club after the glory of Milan/Inter in Champion's cup in the 60ies)

ops.. noooo.. this was the season 1976/77 sorry :D

Oct 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

At that time milan were from another planet ... no one in europe was able to stop them
yes yes... only Olympique MArseille and Ajax Amsterdam :D eheheh (yuhuuuhhuu)

it was anyway a superteam.... driven by... Capello....

But we must underline that in the Capello's 5 fabolous years (4 scudettos and three champions league finals), in my opinion only the first year was for real a great season: they won the italian championship with 74 goals in 34 matches. The following seasons was a superdefence the key of the team (oooh... I remember incredible series of 1-0 Massaro, 1-0 Massaro, 1-0 Massaro, 1-0 Massaro, 1-0 Massaro, 1-0 Massaro.....)

anyway great team

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

I think that If MILAN president B E R L U S C O N I is convicted of money laudering on behalf of MAFIA this record should be erased.

xziz :fero:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
6+6+2+2+1= 17
17*3=51

add on another game from the opening stage of the next season and there you have it.
Hmm, ok. But considering we lost 2 of those 3 finals, how does that make it a consecutive CL run?!? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)