Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
Doesnt look as if ricardo quaresma will gain a regular first team place at barcelona. he has stated his unrest on sitting on the bench and has threatened to quit the catalan club. I personally think he is of good quality and rate him highly. what do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes, apparently he said its either him or Rijkaard, and since Frank doesnt seem to be going away...

And yes, I've also been a big fan of his, he can play very well both on the right wing and as a olaymaker.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yes, apparently he said its either him or Rijkaard, and since Frank doesnt seem to be going away...

And yes, I've also been a big fan of his, he can play very well both on the right wing and as a olaymaker.
I know he;s good but didn't see him playing much

I say if he's that good..then we should sign him..he's young,,right !!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
He's not that good

he's a Joaquin type of winger, like to burst into speed and cross, he's not a good dribbler like Joaquin.....not Juve Material

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
He's not that good

he's a Joaquin type of winger, like to burst into speed and cross, he's not a good dribbler like Joaquin.....not Juve Material
If that's true, then it would be better if we signed Joaquin

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
and besides, I don't think Joaquin would want to play for juve....he would prefer Real or Barca

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
seems interesting that we are looking for a right winger, meaning that camoranesi may not be the man capello wants. But seriously, should we spend that much money on a right wing when we need a playmaker not to mention at least 3 defenders who are quality for next season?

id rather buy janks and play him on the left and use zambrotta on the right again. its way cheaper. so is going for the likes of maxwell or evra for left back to release zambro again.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I prefer to see Rothen plays on the left side with Evra and Zambro plays on the right side with Thuram

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, i think we would all love to get rothen and evra, but i think its highly unlikely now. maybe if deschamps was our coach, but this isnt the case.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't want either Rothen or Evra, they both seem a tad overrated in my view, certainly not top class Serie A material.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think they're both great. Evra's got all the makings of the next Zambrotta, and Rothen's sole purpose in life is to put awesome crosses into the box. He's also a hard worker, always working his ass off for the ball

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
he is the most useless player I've ever seen!!!
a bit harsh, but the guy has great skills but it's
nothing that helps his game nor anyone in the team...

He passes one player, by the nex one either he is tackled or
the usual that he steps on the ball and hits the ground!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think that we will be linked with Quaresma in a few weeks. Capello certainly wants a new winger, who has skills and the abbility to open up flanks by himself. Guys like Vicente and Joaquin, with who we were linked. Quaresma is on the same level as the guys I mentioned and is cheaper. Why not take him?

OP

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    I too would prefer Joaquin but he'll be too expensive. Quaresma i believe would be much cheaper and a better deal for juve. enough cash to strengthen other areas of the team.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i have always been a huge,huge fan of quaresma.big,strong,fast and gifted,he is one of the best young wingers out there.

he's capable of combining flair and effectiveness well,something many youngsters take years to master.also he doesn't hold a regular place in barca,where a major overhaul is planned to replace the players they released.any additional cash would be much apprecitated i'm sure.

would love to get him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)