QF 4 | Czech Republic - Denmark (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Two former winners who have both put up a very impressive performance in the tournament so far. The favourites will be the Czech Republic who survived the Group of Death and with 9 points out of 3 matches, mind you! The Danes are never to be underestimated though as Italy and Bulgaria found out earlier.

Czech-mate or viking victory?

-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
4-0 for the Czech Republic. Nedved's first goal will get them going. And seeing that Sörensen can't even grab a very easy cross this must be a very easy game for Koller and Baros.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Denmark's defender Renè Henriksen is both quite short and slow. Koller will beat him in the air, Baros will run away from him. Laursen is gonna have a lot to do this game.

That said, the Czechs are quite mediocre defensively, and might let Denmark get their wingplay going. The Czechs will probably get it anyway, but could be an exciting match.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Denmark's defender Renè Henriksen is both quite short and slow. Koller will beat him in the air, Baros will run away from him. Laursen is gonna have a lot to do this game.

That said, the Czechs are quite mediocre defensively, and might let Denmark get their wingplay going. The Czechs will probably get it anyway, but could be an exciting match.

well. if jankulovski and the guy that guy on the right side "get their grove on" its not gonna be easy for the czechs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was a big fan of the Czechs before this tournament (and not just because of Nedved), but how can you not love watching this team? They've been by far the most entertaining, resilient bunch in the tournament.

And with England, Spain, Germany, and Italy out, this Euro is playing out like this season's CL. Time for a "dark horse" to win it all. (Go Greece :D )

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
FORZA CZECH.....I will support Czech in this match and for the rest of the games if they qualified.

I hope they could kick the CHEATERS OUT

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have been pulling for Portugal first and foremost for a whole variety of reasons, but Italy second for Juve/Serie A sentimental reasons. But aside of the first 70 min against Sweden, they are a hard bunch to like as a unit. Before they were even eliminated, I found myself pulling more for the Czech Republic.

But Don, I can wholly see the disconnect between being a Juve fan and an Italy NT fan. It's a whole different thing. (Off-topic and all, but I have my doubts that Lippi will succeed with the different rigors that NT play requires.)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
i really wish to see dens out of this honest tourn and to be kicked out like a b**ch with more than 32 goals
but i think it is not going to be easy match for Czech and it wount end with more than one goal difference

Jan 24, 2004
After part time-supporting of Holland I gonna now keep fingers crossed for all Nedveds. I wish they can deactivate Danish dynamite. Because of Czech's offensive style this match will end after 90 minutes. Either Brückner's team will win or they'll be killed by counter attacks of Red and Whites.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #19
    Tell you what, I'm going to believe everything you predict now. You were right in saying Holland would win on penalties for god's sake :eek::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)