QF 2 | France - Greece (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
2-0 easy win for Greece. At least that's what it should be. But either one of the Greek defenders will screw up or the referee will, so I guess it's gonna be 2-3..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ya what trouble could shaky france possibly give a commanding side like greece? they may summon the mythological gods

Jan 24, 2004
well if it is not fixed then France should be the winner after 90 minutes. but on the other hand Otto Rehagel does such a good job with the Greek NT, and yes he is our last German participant - so I wouldn't mind a winning Greek team :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
France hasn't done good so far, but Greece are very limited in the offense department. Most likely France will attack and attack and attack and break through in the end.

Not looking forward to this match that much, will probably not be very good compared to the show yesterday. Hope the two teams prove me wrong.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Greece are very limited, but <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=France&v=56">France</a> have been even less impressive than Italy. And let's not forget Greece defeated Portugal and were half responsable for getting Spain out of the tournament. I really think Greece has got a chance.

Besides, doesn't everyone like to see the underdog win?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
Besides, doesn't everyone like to see the underdog win?
Not at the expense of France. ;)

France hasn't impressed, but I just can't see Greece's tactic working this time. Their were IMO lucky against Spain, and will probably limit their loss but will still be run over in terms of possession and chances.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
That's true, it's only funny when Italy are out I suppose. :down:
Well, I don't think that's true, both Italy and France have huge fanbases, if France went out I'm sure a lot of people would be happy and many sad, just as with Italy.

I also think Greece is a much more boring team than both of the Scandinavian, they are much more cynical and tactical in their way of playing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I also think Greece is a much more boring team than both of the Scandinavian, they are much more cynical and tactical in their way of playing.
That's why I love Greece so much.

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I think its going to be a straight forward win for france. Otto is a great coach however so there is a small chance of an upset.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Come on someone beat France. OK Greece arent gonna in a million years, but please someone do it.

Anyone but France. I cant bear to see the 'England dwelling English hating Frogs' cheering in my bar when the English league frenchies are lifting the cup.

No offence to the resident French fan, Martin (I think). You havent seen the light yet, in time it will come, hang in there:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)