Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
48 teams, what a joke, especially in that shithole, fuck that, the country is too small to host the 48 team format so they wanna partner up with a neighbouring country to host some of the games, but Qatar has bans with some of the countries meaning no direct transport to each other and other shit.

but what can you do, ill still watch it like the retard I am, 48 teams is fucken dumb though, why not invite the whole world?
A true world cup :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
48 teams, what a joke, especially in that shithole, fuck that, the country is too small to host the 48 team format so they wanna partner up with a neighbouring country to host some of the games, but Qatar has bans with some of the countries meaning no direct transport to each other and other shit.

but what can you do, ill still watch it like the retard I am, 48 teams is fucken dumb though, why not invite the whole world?
what if Israel qualifies :lol3:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

I'm not watching no World Cup in that shithole, no matter if it's 48, 32 or 16 countries.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Saudi follows Sharia law. Qatar? Not so much :D Get your facts straight you terrible defender :p

As for terrorism and slave workers, I can't argue against that, but it's not just Qatar doing it. They might be directly "enforcing" it but there are some mighty powers indirectly involved, not batting an eyelid, in the background.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not a fan of Qatar hosting the World Cup, but then again, lets not forget that this club, alongwith Milan and Serie A didn't think it was a problem to hold the Super Cup in Saudi Arabia, so who are we to judge?

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Not a fan of Qatar hosting the World Cup, but then again, lets not forget that this club, alongwith Milan and Serie A didn't think it was a problem to hold the Super Cup in Saudi Arabia, so who are we to judge?
Or the billions they have pumped into European football via sponsorships and club acquisitions. I wonder if these guys will suddenly stop following Juve if we get sponsored by Qatar Airways. I'm guessing the answer is no.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
You say it like it's a good thing.

Also while Agnelli is here, we will never see this at Juve
Hamad-International-Airport-Bayern-Mnchen-213506-detailnp.jpg
Not saying it's a good thing. But if people are taking the moral high ground, they need to be consistent.
For the bolded part, don't forget we had Gaddafi as a minority shareholder once.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Of course, Saudi Arabia are just as bad as Qatar. Playing the Supercup there was a huge embarrassment for Juve, Milan and Italian football. The only difference is that everybody watches the World Cup and that's why dictatorships like to host it and use it for PR. Nobody gives a shit about the Italian Supercup anymore. I haven't watched it in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying it's a good thing. But if people are taking the moral high ground, they need to be consistent.
For the bolded part, don't forget we had Gaddafi as a minority shareholder once.
In a way it's a good thing. Better that they spend some of their oil money on football than on Islamism.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Bulgaria has history. Qatar is a shithole.
No one cares about it's history. Everyone has some history. It is a dump today.
We are talking about FIFA and not some historical and cultural exhibit.
It may have a history but it has no present or future, same as Serbia.

As of today Qatar is way more developed than BG and the latter can't even imagine hosting a World Cup in it's wildest dreams. Not even co host with Serbia.

Now Dusan, if you can't afford a gaming console and a couple of games to it, then how can you call Qatar a shithole?

And when Bulgaria starts sponsoring terrorism or using slave workers or following Sharia law then it will begin to smell a little bit like Qatar. And we can compare :)
Qatar doesn't even follow Sharia law. You are just deluded and making up things as you go.
Speaking of slavery, your minimal wage is so low that you work for 1-2 euros an hour. Add all taxes to that for even more misery. It's called institutionalized slavery, where your entire people are slaves, slaving away for a piece of bread. Your women have to sell their ass to get by. You are so free that you even have sex trafficking :touched:
The only thing Bulgaria is good for is cheap vacation and prostitutes. And the potential filming place for Borat 2.

And FYI, I don't even like the towelheads! But we have to be real here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)