Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You guys talk a lot. Here is what will happen when Qatar hosts the world cup:

- It will be a spectacular and fantastic with all that money they've got.
- Foreigners will show up and enjoy their time in a rich country just like they do in Dubai.
- Arabs from all over the Middle East will show up and fill up those stadiums.
- Games will be played, one team will win, fans from all over the world will watch and all of you will be 7 years older then now.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You guys talk a lot. Here is what will happen when Qatar hosts the world cup:

- It will be a spectacular and fantastic with all that money they've got.
- Foreigners will show up and enjoy their time in a rich country just like they do in Dubai.
- Arabs from all over the Middle East will show up and fill up those stadiums.
- Games will be played, one team will win, fans from all over the world will watch and all of you will be 7 years older then now.
oh thank you for that.

meanwhile in sharia country..

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Forza Fred.

The world cup in Qatar will have the best tv coverage of sport event ever because they have Al jazeera the best sport station in the world.

You mad ??

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
al jazeera coverage sucks dick. i'm still not over what they did here. now they have the rights for seria a, la liga, bundesliga, and ligue 1 and only show it in one channel, in spanish, in standard definition. fuck them. hope they go bankrupt.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
I never said I didn't wanna see hot girls in the stadium. And if you watch for girls at a stadium then you're pretty desperate.

Speaking of Matris girl, I never said she's ugly either. Though she is all fake, and extremely skinny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)