Puyol hoping to avoid Juventus (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Barcelona captain Carles Puyol believes that Juventus pose their biggest threat in the UEFA Champions League.

The Catalan giants go into Friday's draw after knocking out Chelsea in the first elimination and attention has now turned to who they will be paired with in the quarter finals at the end of March.

Despite teams such as Milan and Arsenal still in the hat, Puyol has pinpointed Italian giants Juventus as the team to avoid to give Barca the best change of making it through to the semis.

"Of all the teams that we could draw, the one I would least like is Juventus," he said.

Whoever Barcelona draw, Puyol will miss the first leg after picking up a booking for a foul on Eidur Gudjohnsen in Tuesday's game with Chelsea.

"The card was fully deserved because I did not stop and brought him down.

"It hurts to miss any Champions League match but I didn't mean to do it, I never want to miss any match."

Source: Skysports

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Its good to know that players from other clubs are shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Juve.

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
    i wish we face Barcelona. I think it will be better for the final if we make it. Plus, who are we ? Chealse?

I am so happy Mourinho's team lost. I hate his character, it disgusts me.
    Wouldn't be surprised if his conversation went with his boss went:

Mour: I don't even wanna hear it!

Abramovic: You know, i am boss!

Mour: We had them, we almost had them.

Abramovic: Yes, i boss! You loose job i think.

Mour: Mr. Abramovic sir, i have build tihs squad, we are winning against West Bromich, Bolton etc etc with many goals. You have to give me one or two more players and a slight pay raise with a praise, and we will be unstoppable next year!

Abramoiv: Da?

Mour: Ofcourse Da. We are champions of england. You have a great coach at your disposal , we are only bound to win win win.

Abramovic: Who player i bring to team?

Mour: Lets see...lets start with Ronaldinho and maybe for the second transfer window we can bring Messi. Maybe, just maybe, and this ofcourse is up to you. We can also bring Eto cause what kind of attack is Crespo and Gudjohnsen?

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Speaking of Mourinho, anyone got some media stuff when he slapped puyol after the barcelona game? I´ve only seen this, and it doesn't show the actual slap:

:sick:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Byrone said:
    Barcelona captain Carles Puyol believes that Juventus pose their biggest threat in the UEFA Champions League.

The Catalan giants go into Friday's draw after knocking out Chelsea in the first elimination and attention has now turned to who they will be paired with in the quarter finals at the end of March.

Despite teams such as Milan and Arsenal still in the hat, Puyol has pinpointed Italian giants Juventus as the team to avoid to give Barca the best change of making it through to the semis.

"Of all the teams that we could draw, the one I would least like is Juventus," he said.

Whoever Barcelona draw, Puyol will miss the first leg after picking up a booking for a foul on Eidur Gudjohnsen in Tuesday's game with Chelsea.

"The card was fully deserved because I did not stop and brought him down.

"It hurts to miss any Champions League match but I didn't mean to do it, I never want to miss any match."

Source: Skysports
    Respect! hope the people here could read these stuff & understand any fuckin thing about their own team!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Reverse psycology guys! he wants to play us!!

Lets give that big curly buffont freak a match,

PUYOL ''GET YOUR HAIR CUT''!!!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    IMO he has not seen a game of our team recently.

And I would like to reach the final against small teams.In 2003 we eliminated the best and what did we take?Nothing

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    pecker said:
    Speaking of Mourinho, anyone got some media stuff when he slapped puyol after the barcelona game? I´ve only seen this, and it doesn't show the actual slap:

:sick:
    :rolleyes:

It was before the game, in the tunnel to the pitch. It wasn't a a slap, Mourinho encouraged the Barcelona players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)