Pure football: (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is a new football/soccer sim/arcade game.
With a totally different perception of the game, than the standard/current football sims.

Here is a link with a trailer:
http://www.totalvideogames.com/Pure-Football-5220/

The game is coming fairly soon (may 2010) and i just heard about it.
I will not be among you by then (mind you i wont die, just serve my duty in the army) so i m starting this thread now, as personal count down, to my time in the forums (for 2010)

Back in the game, the game seems to be a mix, of the become a legend mode and fifa street soccer.
And it seems to focus on the physicality of the football, the action, the adrenaline and unique feel a strategy/tactical sim may not offer.
It will be available for next gen consoles and PC.
It seems that it will only include national teams and the difital version of YOU of course.

Since i enjoy the tactical part of the football, its unlikely that i will become of this game, but i may enjoy the new perspective.
I respect Ubisoft and their games, esp the action one with the over-the-shoulder-camera, like this one seems likely to be!

At any case, this cartoon-ish and arcade-ish action game, may bring some new elements Konami and EA will use in the future to improve their sims.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    It will. Tell me where exactly you will be (which place) and I stop with the off topic :)
    I will start at Arta, as every other man in my position and then they will decide where to send me according to their current needs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I will start at Arta, as every other man in my position and then they will decide where to send me according to their current needs.
    Cool, close to home.

Wish you all the best luck in the world. I have a good friend who spent his military service on a mountain, on the Greek-Bulgarian border. It sucked :D
    Always have in mind that it can be much worse :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Geez cron :( :(....this really makes me sad because...(stii tu de ce..) wish you all the luck and hope the time will pass very easily..hope that plan with the russian wife is still available after you finishing the service.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    eh this will turn into a farewell thread and you know it since you read that army paragraph...and there's nothing you can do you ex yu ex mod fellow :D

OP
    Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    I ll be back of course, i m gonna miss you all !

And dont worry about the thread, neither my leaving, nor this game actually deserved a thread of its own, so i created with a double purpose...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)