Puma is the new Italian NT sponsor (1 Viewer)

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    I just bought a few more Kappa outfits today, and just cant figure out how, or why Kappa lost the contract :down::down::down:.....

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    I just spoke to someone at Subside Sports over in England, and he seen the new Puma Italian jersey- HE SAID IT SUCKS !!!! He said that it reminds him of a retro 1980's jersey, with an old style collar :yuck:

I KNEW IT, WE GO FROM KAPPA STYLE TO PUMA SHIT !!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    New look for the Italian National team. Wednesday night in Genoa, during the friendly match against Portugal, Trapattoni's team will wear the new shirt singed by Puma, the sponsor of all the national teams for the next four years. A deeper blue for the shirt, deep yellow for the goal keeper, and the three-color badge on the shorts and socks of the players.

The new Puma shirt was presented this morning in the press room of the Olimpico stadium by the president of FIGC Franco Carraro and by the number one of the German company Yochen Zeitz. Also the vice president of Federcalcio Abete, vice president Mazzini, the president of the C series League Macalli, the president of the Amateur League Tavecchio, the coach of the national team Giovanni Trapattoni and several federal councilors all took part in the press conference.

After the statements of the president of Puma, Zeitz who highlighted how the "cooperation with the team is an important occasion to further show the creativity and credibility of the Puma brand", president Carraro drew attention on the meaning of the agreement with this new partner. "We signed this agreement - explained Carraro - in a difficult moment, after the world championship of Korea and a not very exciting start-off of the European championship. Trapattoni and the players must appreciate the participation of an international technical sponsor like Puma in Federcalcio, as well as the presence of an advisor like Publitalia and the agreement reached with Rai which will broadcast our matches for the next four years. These things should be an encouragement for all. Being elegant, and this Puma shirt means just this, also means being able to handle the situation. I wish to thank also the previous sponsor which, in an article published in the paper, stated that the cooperation with our national teams has been very successful for the company".
    Puma will take care of all the national teams, including 5-player football teams that from February 17 to the 24th will be busy in its final phase of the European championship. In a year Puma will be able to offer Federcalcio also a women's line for the women's team.

figc.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I don't like the gold-yellow numbers :undecide: Nor the design ... nor nothing esle for that matter ... I want Kappa :stuckup:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Kappa :cool:
    Adidas very sharp and classic :thumb:

the only thing i hate about Nike is some of their shirts have terrible Collars (like arsenal home). Everyone's necks' look really long.

Lotto :yuck: (moving advertisments!)

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    i dont hate it.....I think its messes up tradition a little bit, but it could grow on me.....

im sure its not as bad as nike.....
    arn't juve gettin nike gear next season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)