Psp (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I have one, I got one for my birthday as my father travels to America alot.

But the PSP is an overated shitmachine and I want to sell it ASAP.

It will be up on ebay in the next week.. its brand new, unopened and has 3 games.

If you are interested PM me and Ill get back to you with details at some point at where it is being auctioned on ebay.

i ll give $20 :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
I have one, I got one for my birthday as my father travels to America alot.

But the PSP is an overated shitmachine and I want to sell it ASAP.

It will be up on ebay in the next week.. its brand new, unopened and has 3 games.

If you are interested PM me and Ill get back to you with details at some point at where it is being auctioned on ebay.

I'll give you my first born child.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
OK, for everyone here Ill tell you why its a piece of shit

First of all, what can you do on it that a playstation cannot offer?

Put stuff on there... you have a computer for that right? Watch films? You have a DVD player right?

Secondly.. why would I buy Pro Evo 4 all over again when I have a perfectly good copy on my PS2 and it would cost a whole 60 euros again.. to play it on a smaller screen. Hmmm!

So the PSP doesnt offer anything new and you have to fork out even more money for the same games on a smaller screen.

Yowzers! Why am I selling this again? :lazy:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
lol its not overated .
and if you are gowing to sell something and yelling out its an overated shitmachine than you arent gowing to sell shit Dan.
dont tell me you love games because every1 who is a gamer love's the psp.
Its a machine for commercial whores

Im sure its right up your alley though

Oct 1, 2002
OK, for everyone here Ill tell you why its a piece of shit

First of all, what can you do on it that a playstation cannot offer?

Put stuff on there... you have a computer for that right? Watch films? You have a DVD player right?

Secondly.. why would I buy Pro Evo 4 all over again when I have a perfectly good copy on my PS2 and it would cost a whole 60 euros again.. to play it on a smaller screen. Hmmm!

So the PSP doesnt offer anything new and you have to fork out even more money for the same games on a smaller screen.

Yowzers! Why am I selling this again? :lazy:
well, if you have to waste 2 hours/day(like me) on transportation this is good stuff.
if not, you're better off with PC + console.
I don't own PSP, but my GBA emulator on PDA surely help me kill boredom on train.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

well, if you have to waste 2 hours/day(like me) on transportation this is good stuff.
if not, you're better off with PC + console.
I don't own PSP, but my GBA emulator on PDA surely help me kill boredom on train.
There is a cheaper alternative to that and its called a good book.

Or even music. I travel at least an hour through public transportation a day and I read or listen to music..

Though to each his own, but the PSP isnt worth shelling out the money when its going to be dated when the PS3 comes out anyway.. and if you only realistically use it on the tram/train.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
PSP is great. I will buy one when they drop in prices and more quality games is out. now its only racing games :) I want some of these games:

-Devil May Cry
-God of War
-Jak
-Final Fantasy
-Suikoden
-Gran Turismo
-Tekken
-Bleach

etc.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
PSP is great. I will buy one when they drop in prices and more quality games is out. now its only racing games :) I want some of these games:

-Devil May Cry
-God of War
-Jak
-Final Fantasy
-Suikoden
-Gran Turismo
-Tekken
-Bleach

etc.
I know for a fact that you have Suikoden and Final fantasy out of that list. You could even have more.

Where is the point in buying the same game twice.. jesus you are an advertiser's dream :rolleyes:

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73

I know for a fact that you have Suikoden and Final fantasy out of that list. You could even have more.

Where is the point in buying the same game twice.. jesus you are an advertiser's dream :rolleyes:
    dan believe me sony and squar enix is smarter than you.
    they are gowing to releas a final fantasy 7 (best game ever for many many people also for me and i dont care if you hate the game )
    only for psp.
    its a game that go's 2years back in time and believe me squar enix is gowing to make this game a huge hit like final fantasy 7 (the original game that have been released for the playstation back in 1997)
    because ff7 is magic and if you make another game with the same name you can put away the magic from the first game so they know what they are dowing so i except nothing more than a huge hit and that alone my friend is a reason to buy a psp .
    do you really think they are so stupid to just port every ps2 game to the psp, no man there will be alot of game's that are only released for the psp.
    ps if you think its stupid ok than its stupid for you but dont talk shit that people have to hate it just because you hate the machine.

Oct 1, 2002

There is a cheaper alternative to that and its called a good book.

Or even music. I travel at least an hour through public transportation a day and I read or listen to music..

Though to each his own, but the PSP isnt worth shelling out the money when its going to be dated when the PS3 comes out anyway.. and if you only realistically use it on the tram/train.
    Reading book in tram makes me sleepy. while playing "Fire Emblem" doesn't.
    but I agree that PSP doesn't worth the money. especially when all the games are so expensive.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

dan believe me sony and squar enix is smarter than you.
    they are gowing to releas a final fantasy 7 (best game ever for many many people also for me and i dont care if you hate the game )
    only for psp.
    its a game that go's 2years back in time and believe me squar enix is gowing to make this game a huge hit like final fantasy 7 (the original game that have been released for the playstation back in 1997)
    because ff7 is magic and if you make another game with the same name you can put away the magic from the first game so they know what they are dowing so i except nothing more than a huge hit and that alone my friend is a reason to buy a psp .
    do you really think they are so stupid to just port every ps2 game to the psp, no man there will be alot of game's that are only released for the psp.
    ps if you think its stupid ok than its stupid for you but dont talk shit that people have to hate it just because you hate the machine.
    For your information Final Fantasy 7 is also my favourite game of all time, probably along with the Suikoden series.

So they are releasing a game exclusively for PSP.. thats real motivation to buy it. However what you fail to see is how this coaxes you into buying the PSP. Its a reason but a very small one.

I wouldnt expect anything less then the some exclusives- but as if I give a shite about that. A couple of exclusives here and there are hardly reason to shell out what is it.. 200 euro or more for a PSP thats going to be dated very soon. Its a great piece of technology, but its the prime consumer item in the fact that in theroy, you will spend roughly 260 euros to solely buy final fantasy (the new one).. what a great piece of marketing in fairness, if Sony are making you shell 260 euros out just for one game. Really fair play to them, they are smarter then me :howler:

Oh, and the PSP is stupid. Its called a opnion, and where did I say people have to hate it? I presented why its a poor effort of a console in logical, clear concise terms.. and I think im entitled to do that as a member of this forum. I dont like the machine, but as much right as you have to praise it I have to attack it.

Now lets not resort to mudslinging.. this shits too easy for me!

Oct 1, 2002
    I wouldnt expect anything less then the some exclusives- but as if I give a shite about that. A couple of exclusives here and there are hardly reason to shell out what is it.. 200 euro or more for a PSP thats going to be dated very soon. Its a great piece of technology, but its the prime consumer item in the fact that in theroy, you will spend roughly 260 euros to solely buy final fantasy (the new one).. what a great piece of marketing in fairness, if Sony are making you shell 260 euros out just for one game. Really fair play to them, they are smarter then me :howler:
    are you sure it's going to be dated very soon?
    because PSP and PS3 is targetting a different market.
    for example, Nintendo earned lots of money from GBA back there when there is much better game available in PS1,PS2 and XBox.

maybe for you it's the same market. but for many people it's different market.

Oct 1, 2002
    oh, and PSP is supposed to complement PS3. for example it has been announced that PSP can be used for PS3 controller.Sounds useless, but it's only the official announcement, there's lots of room for improvement.

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78

For your information Final Fantasy 7 is also my favourite game of all time, probably along with the Suikoden series.

So they are releasing a game exclusively for PSP.. thats real motivation to buy it. However what you fail to see is how this coaxes you into buying the PSP. Its a reason but a very small one.

Oh, and the PSP is stupid. Its called a opnion, and where did I say people have to hate it? I presented why its a poor effort of a console in logical, clear concise terms.. and I think im entitled to do that as a member of this forum. I dont like the machine, but as much right as you have to praise it I have to attack it.

Now lets not resort to mudslinging.. this shits too easy for me!
    ok you hate it i love it end of story .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I'm not planning on buying a PSP anyway, but does it have the same quality as a PS2 graphicswise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)