Protest against?????!!!! (1 Viewer)

AleGoald

Jan 8, 2003
Hi all if you are against reducing the capacity of the Delle Alpi to
between 34,000 and 40,000 just go to this web site www.pianetabianconero.com and another window will popup just write your name and e-mail address and send it.

In the box at the bottom of the page it says that the letter will be
sent to Juventus.com - Gazzetta dello Sport - Corriere dello Sport - Tuttosport - La Stampa - Repubblica - Rai – Mediaset.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
it's a tough choice to make.

We know that reducing the seating capacity isn't good for fans because only a few will watch the games and the atmosphere wouldn't be that exciting.
but then again, we know that reducing the size and adding other facilities is better financially in the long-term for juventus.

we all know it comes down to business, but how important is the fanEntertainment aspect to them!? :undecide:

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
They should just get rid of the running tracks and make a few modernizations and then it would be fine. Why make it smaller??? :fero:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Nope... it rarely happens. I think the average attendance is around 40-50.000.

I'm certainly not gonna put my name on that complaint. I believe that the club knows what they're doing.

BTW, all the fans who never visit the stadium anyway should just stop beotching. :stuckup:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++
They should just get rid of the running tracks and make a few modernizations and then it would be fine. Why make it smaller??? :fero:
How easy is it to just remove the running tracks?

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
honestly I really dont like their plan of reducing the capacity of the seats.. just imagine.. reducing 65, 000 seats to 34,000!! the crowds sure gonna look smaller than before.. but what to do.. its their plan.. not ours. and yes, our posts and e- mails of protesting about the plan will never gonna change their mind. Let they just do what they think best..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, if the Juve board think that the stadium size should be minimized then I guess I'm OK with it :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
If the average crowd is 40,000, then it makes sence to ahve a stadium about that big (though not smaller). Having a big stadium which never fills is a financial burden that Juve don't need.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
If the average crowd is 40,000, then it makes sence to ahve a stadium about that big (though not smaller). Having a big stadium which never fills is a financial burden that Juve don't need.
it's just disappointing that we won't see more games like Juve-real or juve-manchester of 4 years ago, with full Delle Alpi. the atmosphere was great in those games

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
honestly, i kinda like these plans to make it smaller. its not like theyre gonna sell the extra land. reducing the capacity means: more gift/souvenior shops, museums, food places, and lots more cool stuff in our stadium that would be making more money the the regular seats. anyways, the delle alpi is hardly ever full, only for real madrid game last year, and it would be way cooler playing infront of a full stadium of 32,000 rather than a half full stadium of 32,000. Also the crowds would be more intense. they would be closer, it would be swEET!

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
and one more thing........who's doing all this ? huh... its the Juve board, management, officials and what decisions have they made before ? all good ones.... so I THINK WHATEVER THEY DO TO LO STADIO WILL BE FOR THE BEST. I HAVE THE FAITH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)