Proof that totti is an *******. (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Totti: We'll Have More Fun Winning Against Juve Now
8/1/2004 12:04:00 PM
Francesco Totti replied to Emerson from the Untied states last evening and he didn't have words of friendship for his former team mate that played with him for four years.
"The thing about money shows you what kind of man he is and it’s there to be seen," the Roma captain said. "He can say what he wants because I really don’t care he is insignificant to me".

"I don’t want to hear him speaking badly of Roma though because he has no right to do so," he added. "Now he is part of the past and we’ll have more fun winning against Juve knowing that he’s going to lose".

Emerson joined us not because of money, if he would of he would of gone to chelsea in the winter!!

:fero: i cant wait to beat roma in the new season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I can't wait Juve to TRASH Roma this year, both at Delle Alpi and Stadio Olimpico.

What an as* Totti is. Chelsea beat the crap out of them 3-0.

Jul 19, 2003
He's a pea-brain with talent that's not enough to make-up for the big hole in his head..........let's leave it at that!!

I hope we beat them home and away.......and that Emerson scores all the goals too, not for the sake of the scudetto, but for those words.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
"I don’t want to hear him speaking badly of Roma though because he has no right to do so," he added
a**hole!

emo was asked about roma, but he sed he dont want to talk about it. he had a good 4 years there, now he's with us

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Once again :totti:

What load of bull. As you already mentioned and Emo did too, Chelsea gve him a lot more money, but he wnted to stay in Italy.

Jul 28, 2002
can u really see us beating them??

we got pasted last time cos we had a shit defence....we still do....

they now have an even better edefence and are likely to get perrota to revitaliser there midfield...

----------------------Pellizoli---------------------

---------------Ferrari-Mexes-Chivu------------

mancini---------------------------------candela

-----------------De rossi--Perrota--------------

--------------------------- Snotti------------------

----------------Cassano------------Montella----

VS

-----------------Trez-------------Dp-----------------

-------------------------Neddy-----------------------

-------------Blasi---------Emo-------Appiah---------

Zambro---------Leggo--Thuram--------Zebina----

-------------------------Gigi-----------------------------

who has thebetter team........i would argue roma.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Roma look better but not much better.

Blasi-Emo-Appiah will have to work hard to dominate midfield and not to get stretched too much by Candela and Mancini. Luckily, That combination of three looks really strong and I trust it.

The problem is their back three- Chivu, Ferrari, Mexes. I don't trust off form DP AND Trez to be able to work well against them. Nedved will have to be on top form to help them out.

Their attack isn't actually that amazing. If Totti can be neutralised (not an easy job) then they have nothing. Cassano is quality but without Totti he is clearly lacking. This is why we need a good season from Legro and for him to work well with Emo.

So all in all, it doesn't look that awful. Our defence is bad, but I still think Legro has it in him. Thuram lacks pace but is still strong. Zamb is true quality. Zebina....lets see if Capello can motivate him to play well.
I do like the look of Emo, Blasi and Appiah in midfield, it's got athleticism, work rate and the general qualities of Emo. It could work very well, and I think it's quite exciting there.
Neddy is still class, and can even trouble any great defence. However, next season, will he still be up to it?
I'm sure that DP can get his head together and play well, if not, we always have Miccoli who I believe is capable of great things. Trez needs to get a lot of things right in order to do well, and who's his backup? Zalayeta? We certainly do need a point-man striker. :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I can't wait Juve to TRASH Roma this year, both at Delle Alpi and Stadio Olimpico.

What an as* Totti is. Chelsea beat the crap out of them 3-0.

Yo do know we're probably going to lose, right? :sigh:

It's so sad... :frown:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

"The thing about money shows you what kind of man he is and it’s there to be seen," the Roma captain said.

"I don’t want to hear him speaking badly of Roma though because he has no right to do so,"
Wasnt he the one who threaten to leave the club if they didnt buy 3 superstar players, even when he knows Roma are in debt? And why did he say it? Because if they dont buy any players, Roma wont win anything, and if they dont win anything, there is no salary for Snotti!

Ohhh comon, he has said that he would love to play for Madrid. So he obviously has other clubs on his mind while he plays in a Roma jersey. Wich i see as disrespectfull

Emerson could have said yes to a big fat paycheck in Madrid, but choosed to follow his heart.

Im really fed up with Totti now, maybe he is good. But he isnt a god, so he cant say what he wants to becase he is a star... Ohh i forgot, HE CAN! :rolleyes: How can he even be an icon for somebody with his dirty little drewling autospitting mouth.

My Message to Totti: "Stop whining, and play football (or dont, cuz i dont care anymore). You little piece of a spitting garbage"

Grow up!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Half-witted numbskull.....:totti:

I hope Zebina and Emerson score a goal against Roma this new season....then we'll see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)