Probably Not Realistic But Still Fascinating (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Last night on Italian tv there was this news going on that Ronaldo left Real for Brazil not cos of his brother but because he had a row with his coach. According to this 'news', Juve and Real are planning to swap DP and Ronaldo in summer and will be backed up by the sponsors (DP is Adidas just like Real, Ronaldo is Nike just like Juve).

It all sounds too unrealistic but I've seen weirder things happen in the transfer market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For the good of the team I would take Ronaldo, as he is one of the best strikers in the world. However there is no way in hell that this deal would happen.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haha, never say never. I rather have Cassano/Tevez/Di Natale etc. :) but we would sell a lot of shirts :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, I'm not a big fan of Ronaldo, but I'd excange him with Alex. It's not as unlikely as it sounds if you ask me.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I don't think the sponsors matter that much. Ronaldinho is Nike's main weapon right now. Adidas have Becks. They're each in sponsor-matching clubs.

I don't see this happening also because:
1. Moggi like Del Piero.
2. Real Madrid wouldn't want Del Piero because they know he's going downhill fast and because they already have Raul (their Icon) who plays the same way almost.
3. If they get anyone in attack, It'll be a replacement for Zizou.
4. Sacchi isn't DP's biggest fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah the latter is the biggest speaking point. Sacchi is not DP's biggest fan and he is not that stupid to buy a player who is far from his best at the moment.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The day that Ronaldo comes to Juve, I will stop supporting the club... in fact if that day comes, Juventus will become my most hated club...

I don't care if he is the best player in the world (Not to me), I don't want to see that fat bastard in our team never!! :fero:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
The day that Ronaldo comes to Juve, I will stop supporting the club... in fact if that day comes, Juventus will become my most hated club... I don't care if he is the best player in the world (Not to me), I don't want to see that fat bastard in our team never!! :fero:
i really don't understand why u hate the player, calling him bastard and fat is nonsense, he is an excellent player and any team would like to get him...

but i think that, if juve want him, they can get him without using Del piero...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, I'm not a big fan of Ronaldo, but I'd excange him with Alex. It's not as unlikely as it sounds if you ask me.
i could expect this answer from you...

Anyhow we don't need to repeat this, Dp will remain here, Enough:)

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I don't think the sponsors matter that much. Ronaldinho is Nike's main weapon right now. Adidas have Becks. They're each in sponsor-matching clubs.

I don't see this happening also because:
1. Moggi like Del Piero.
2. Real Madrid wouldn't want Del Piero because they know he's going downhill fast and because they already have Raul (their Icon) who plays the same way almost.
3. If they get anyone in attack, It'll be a replacement for Zizou.
4. Sacchi isn't DP's biggest fan.
That's kind of the point... 4-5 years ago, Ronaldo was easily the biggest face for Nike. Perhaps they want him to go back to the forefront, along with Ronaldinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)