Prison Break (1 Viewer)

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    richo123 said:
    excellent series ,can't wait for it to start in march.Good acting all round.
    Dam straight its excellent:) , I love it when Abruzzi takes the egg-beater from Cufre and says
    - Demolition runs in the family:lol:

OP
    Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Sadomin said:
    I've seen the first four so far but have the rest on my computer. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.
    You havent even seen the best episodes yet, when you come to 6,7,8 you will be truly extatic:)

OP
    Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Stephan said:
    whats it about? Getting out of jail? Or if you compare it to lost, its somekind of adventure movie?

Its a about a guy named Micheal Scofield who intentionally gets himself thrwon in jail so that he can help his brother brake out. His brother is on death row for assasinating the vice-president, while his brother claim innocense the secret service is doing everything in their power to see that he gets executed for it.

The show takes place inside the prison for the most part but some parts show how a friend and lawyer of Micheal is doing everything she cans to help them out.

The way Micheal comes up with his plans and how he executes them is brilliant, it kind of reminds me of Mcgyver in a way but add to that a mix of Oz and 24 and that is a great show called Prison Break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)