Primavera & Under 17 - 2016/17 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #142
    “Kean is not the only positive from today, because Emil Audero also played the entire match with great authority in goal and there are other talents from the youth academy that will have room next season."
    - EuroMax

Apart from Del Favero as 3rd keeper I'd be surprised if we see much at all of the current Primavera players. Our squad will probably be even more stacked next season.

It's a nice idea to think that the better players from each area (Rogerio, Muratore, Caligara, Clemenza, Leris, maybe Kanouté) might get chances but in reality they'll probably be making up the numbers. We aren't suddenly going to give spots to kids when established pros are struggling for a game.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Primavera just lost to Fiorentina 3-5 on pens in the semifinal. 1-1 after regular time, goal from Clemenza and Viola scored in 92'. :sergio:

Kean with a retarded pen. :sergio:

[video=facebook;1113873612051112]https://www.facebook.com/typowaseriea/videos/1113873612051112/[/video]

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #149
    Guy from Empoli? They usually have a good system, and he did well last season.

Oh, and he came through the Juve youth system... :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #152
    Yeah they are both in this photo, the ones on the right.

I'll make a new thread if you want. We've got a bunch of Portugeezers in the Primavera this year.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Another swiss who will never see the light of Serie A.

Friend of mine, Luzern Ultra :)klin:) has seen a few matches of him. He said Kameraj has takent and would have played soon for first team of Lucerne in Super League, but he has doubt that it would be enough to play for a club like Juve, but we will see. Maybe once we will loan him out to Lugano or so...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Another swiss who will never see the light of Serie A.

Friend of mine, Luzern Ultra :)klin:) has seen a few matches of him. He said Kameraj has takent and would have played soon for first team of Lucerne in Super League, but he has doubt that it would be enough to play for a club like Juve, but we will see. Maybe once we will loan him out to Lugano or so...
    lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)