Primavera & U17 (7 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well he played ten years at Bayern or so and they are clearly a better side and they are often using young players. Nothing juve has been famous for the last years

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well he played ten years at Bayern or so and they are clearly a better side and they are often using young players. Nothing juve has been famous for the last years

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Past history isnt really relevant though. Their investment in the youth project is evident.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's also quite tall. 1.85 and 17, so he has the potential to be 1.88 or 1.90. I think he should definitely get some opportunities with the first team, perhaps in the Coppa or even some EL games.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Meanwhile #Juventus quietly buys a baby striker: the signing of Adam #Sosna (2007) from Slavia Praga is official.⚪️⚫️

[Giacomo Scutiero]

Jun 16, 2020
3-0 win. I didn’t watch but from what I heard the best players were Nonge, Hasa, and Turco. Nonge is a standout in pretty much every game.
Ive pointed him out some time ago and I will go again, Turco really is a nice player. Rewatched the Milan game (bar the last 20 min), will try to rewatch the game of yesterday where he apparently had two amazing goals.

He's quite tall but for his length he has a very clean dribble, seems to control the ball very good. Always had a eye for goal, I remember a few seasons ago where he was a bench sitter but always did nice and scored often coming from the bench.

Looking only to the CF position I think that he's the best talent we had in the past 3 or 4 years.

Basically from the game against Milan he and Rouhi caught my eye

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ive pointed him out some time ago and I will go again, Turco really is a nice player. Rewatched the Milan game (bar the last 20 min), will try to rewatch the game of yesterday where he apparently had two amazing goals.

He's quite tall but for his length he has a very clean dribble, seems to control the ball very good. Always had a eye for goal, I remember a few seasons ago where he was a bench sitter but always did nice and scored often coming from the bench.

Looking only to the CF position I think that he's the best talent we had in the past 3 or 4 years.

Basically from the game against Milan he and Rouhi caught my eye
Cant be worse than Kean

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Nonge just looks like a man amongst boys.

I'm guessing the only reason he isn't at Next Gen is because our midfield there is already too full of starters? Nonge should be playing better competition.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
First goal of Turco is amazing. Great strike

shades of vlahovic on the second one. How tall is he, every time I've seen him he towers over everyone else, but I havent found an official number. He looks like he's at least 6'3. Good frame to grow into. Also he looks a lot better in league play than in UYL. And hes also repeating a level. You'd like to see him have more success against better competition.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Under19 | Full time |⌛️| #JuveTorino [1-3]

Kenan Yildiz goal at the ‘87
Ps: don’t be fooled by the clips you’ll see later on today. He ghosted 80 min and played well 10m. Fantastic player. Future star. No doubts. But needs to grow and we need some patience.

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-03-10_22-36-31.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)